I finally got in my Mums loft...

Palifan

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:
Palifan said:
Thanks for letting me know and maybe one of them is a folded legs variant
Never heard of this before, could you please explain?
Perhaps Han needs the toilet really, really badly? :lol:

I'm guessing Ian made a typo and actually meant 'molded legs', but then again, if I'm wrong, I'm about to learn about an exciting new variant! :-D

Mouldy Han.jpg

Ha! Yes, auto correct or some such nonsense.....I wonder what a folded leg version would look like though, at least he could sit at the dinner table with the rest of the Echo gang!

Nice molded legs picture though :D
Ian

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
Tusken Raider said:
Thanks guys, really was a treat finding this lot today.

Ian, I was curious myself! I certainly can't remember having 3 when I was young. My mum seems to think that two were picked up in a street jumble sale, there was a bag of loose figures for sale and two were amongst them. The other she thinks belonged to a cousin. All 3 aren't in the best of condition to be honest.

Thanks for letting me know and maybe one of them is a folded legs variant (you never know).

Enjoy your collection though, there are many of us on here who would love to be reunited with our old collections.

Ian

I would love to be reunited with my old collection, I remember taking good care of all of my toys when I was a kid. I sold my vintage space lego collection a while back, folks went mad for it.

Regards Russ

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom