How did you enjoy your figures?

plantman

Sith Lord
I could never beat the endor scene under the conifers, i have been tempted a few time to take all my figs and get under the conifers in my garden and play with em lol, although i would look a twat stuffed under them now.

I just appreciate handling them nowadays and have a flashback.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Go on Andy you know you wanna :lol:

Nothing beat setting up some sort of scene in the garden as a kid, probably more realistic than anything we were subjected to in the prequels.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Are you CRAZY!!! Those things are worth £££££££££!!!!!!

Brilliant shots- thank you so much for sharing :)

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
Fabtastic memories people! amazing photos Q :D
im lucky enough to have a photo of me playing with luke farmboy,han and chewie. sadly none of those figures survived :cry:

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Never acted out any Star Wars scenes with my figures, instead the following figures got used for another kids TV cartoon that was popular in the early 80's - Dungeons and Dragons!!

Darth Vader was Venger
Yoda was the Dungeon Master
Luke (original) was Hank the Ranger with a bow borrowed from an Ewok!
Han (original) was Eric the Cavalier with shield borrowed from Teela (motu)
Dengar was Bobby the Barbarian
Princess Leia (original) was Sheila the Thief. White cape removed and replaced with cloak from Luke Jedi Knight.
Leia (Hoth) was Diana the Acrobat with the pike thing held by ERG to replicate her javelin
Ben Kenobi was Presto the Magician - don't ask!!
R2D2 was Uni the Unicorn!!! :oops:

Played for hours with these figures with bits borrowed from other figures to make it more realistic.
The worse thing was Luke Jedi Knights cloak was too big for Leia, therefore I cut it to fit the Leia figure, also it was the rarer snap cape, I never knew there were two different capes until about 5 years ago :shock:

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
LOL i can just see yoda as dungeon master- brilliant kids and their imagination!
for some reason i was obsessed with the medal ceremony. We used to have a caravan in wales and i used to set my figures up on the coffee table there. once set up nobody was allowed any were near them. unfortunately the caravan vibrated everytime somebody moved and the figures fell everytime,i used to scream like a demented devil child! ah memories!

Richard_H

Grand Master
Looks like any photos I had have disappeared :( but here are a few that I managed to dig out where SW would have been around the shots. And that tele is awesome - shove your LEDS!

scan0011_zps4fa66e45.jpg

scan0007_zps201699ad.jpg

scan0003_zps8ca17c3a.jpg

.Q.

Jedi Master
Great pics Richard. For years we had a chair just like the one in the last pic. It was damn comfy for watching Kickstart and Tiswas etc. on a Saturday morning before Dad woke up and booted me out of it!

lostboy87

Padawan
I had the Jedi toys as I was too young for the others...Born in 79 :D

I used to play in the garden and have epic battles,nothing to do with the films! I would spend hours out there rain or shine.Did the same at my Nana and Grandads house too but used to bury them in old jam jars :D About ten years ago I was doing some gardening for my Grandad and and atctualy found a jar with a headless Han Hoth,Gam Guard and a jedi luke with his nose paint missing :D

I also used to play on the stair case with them and always had a good guy hanging from the top step,held by a bad guy and the bad guy having a change of heart and helping the good guy :lol: :lol:

Loved reading this thread...here is the only star wars photo I have of me and my mum and dad (both sadly departed........from each other :lol: ) xmas day 85 and my brand spanking AT-AT.

2012-09-09161055.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom