Has anyone seen one of these before ?

ace

Jedi Knight
Ok to all the carded figure collectors out there have you seen one of these before ? and if so how rare are they ? i only ever have seen this one and i bough it around 15 years ago

13995666_10157451713340294_2359968497136880529_o.jpg

14063967_10157451713835294_4678790567080095401_n.jpg

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Is that a solid dome r2? Never seen one of those before and to be honest I've only seen a handful of those PBP cards , looks very cool 8)

ace

Jedi Knight
yes it is the first version r2

its funny i have just been informed on my Facebook page that its worth $200 and if i get it graded it could be worth $400 :-0

i pointed out the things that i felt made it rare but he was quite happy with his vacation :-D

i have never seen another so just wording if there is another one out there or even a backing card with the silver like this out there ?

it would be nice to know how react is ?

j

ace

Jedi Knight
Timothy In its current condition, he is worth $200 USD. But if graded, could be worth more. I saw a grade 8 sale for $400 a few weeks ago on ebay. But it was graded.
Like · Reply · 19 mins

Jason V Joiner really ? that sounds very cheep for a PBP R2 on a ESB card with the altered name to remove the sensor scope and having a original R2 1st version on the card with the bubble being mint and unopened , hay at $200 i am buying them all :) i would love to here from a few more collctors out there
Like · Reply · 5 mins

Timothy I'll let you know if I see it at a higher price somewhere else. It's a nice figure and I'm sure you could get way more with the right buyer at hand
Like · Reply · 2 mins

Jason V Joiner well i am not selling i just wanted to know if there was others out there like this one
Like · Reply · Just now

Timothy Yes, several on ebay right now

i do love the conference :)

itfciain

Grand Master
Lol - got to love the ill-informed on Facebook - some people seem to feel the need to add to conversations even when they have no idea what they are talking about

The best person to ask would be Michael Ritter - I'll send him this thread

Michael Ritter

I've seen the card back with the silver bar before, they're around. Don't know if I've ever seen the solid dome on that card back before though. I know the solid dome shows up on trilogo cards. I'd definitely say more than $200 though what people are willing to offer for it I don't know. If you are selling, I'll give you the graded value of $400 even though it's ungraded. ;-)

Mike

ace

Jedi Knight
thanks for the offer Mike :)

Its a cool figure , Juan Carlos Lopez has one he sent a photo of his so there is at least two of them now

Its an interesting card and at least now people know why the silver strip is on there.

just been photographing my PBPs and Jedi figurers as i need to get round to doing that so i can start to improve and upgrade some of them now i have this thing called the internet to help which was not there when i started on this path

j

Joe

Grand Master
They aren't very common at all but there are a few examples out there, JC posted an image of one of his on RS years ago (maybe the same one he showed you on Facebook): JC's & Andy (Toxictoyz) also had a beautiful example too.

I've seen some cardbacks out there as well but yes a pretty hard to find PBP Retorno figure and very cool variation with the sensorscope cover up!

Jez

Sith Lord
Really interesting piece. I've never seen one before. I love the silver tape.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have tried to get me some of those PBP moc but i have never seen that one before. But the ones I have tried to win on evilbay was sold for more than $400

I am thinking £400+ and not $200 or $400

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom