Happy birthday Ron

spoons

Grand Master
Hope you have a great day - judging by your facebook posts you'll be up a mountain :lol:

Ron

Sith Lord
Cheers guys had a great day yesterday out hill walking with the dogs only managed 3 mountains yesterday was plannign 8. Still did 14 mile with 1500m of ascent. But 1 of the dogs cut his back paws. Ripped off 2 of his nails suffered from exhaustion gave up on walking had to carry the heavy ****er over a mile. He weighs over 40kg

Total now 110 munros (hill/mountain over 3000ft) only 173 left to go

Ron

Sith Lord
walk back was painfully slow could only carry him 10-15 yards at a time. Till i got to a gate had to tie him up to a fence post while i sprinted to car then came back and got him 20 degrees yesterday sweat dripping off me. The older dog charlie was ok he can walk all day. But barney is only a year and a half not used to walking long distances

Ron

Sith Lord
half choclate lab half cow
Barney the giant dog 18 month old
IMG_7981.jpg

charlie my hill walking partner 4 year old. Charlie has done nearly 90 mountains. He can walk all day. Distance no problem
IMG_7982.jpg

The 2 together both standing together barney is 4" taller
IMG_7968.jpg

Barney 6 month old. Pushed him a bit much that day 3 hills 16 mile 1600m of ascent
IMG_4366.jpg

Barney at 12 weeks old
IMG_0025.jpg

Charlie
IMG_5180.jpg

1 cold barney over -20 wind chill
IMG_5536.jpg

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
they are gorgeous Ron, absolutely gorgeous! Must be great to just take them out up there! Took my dog up the lake district this year and she loves it! Only problem is that if she sees any water she just dives straight it regardless of its depth or temperature!!! I've had to wade in and get her a few times in the past!

Ron

Sith Lord
What dog do you have slivergrin.
Charlie loves the water. I take him out loch ness all the time. Its a struggle to get him to come back in. Barney need to teach him to swim. He only goes in up to his belly.

Yeah love taking the dogs out hill waking gives them good exercise walking for a whole day. There both sleeping today. Cant see them moving till thursday there both knackard. Girlfriend wont let me take barney out again he has skinned the pads on his paws and ripped a nail on each of his back paws. Poor wee dog

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
This is her:

DSC00245.jpg

We've had her for over two years now - we got her from a friend whose newborn baby was allergic to dogs. She was rescued originally from a pub cellar where she'd been left for about a year without ever being taken out (BASTARDS :twisted: ) She's not great with people she doesn't know but I don't blame her at all!

Had dogs all of my life and this is the first one i've had since moving out of my dads 6 years ago.

She's the first one i've ever had that seems to have some love for water :D She dives into puddles, canals, ditches. Anything!

Ron

Sith Lord
Looks a cracking wee dog. Sounds like she has had a bad start in life.

I would love another dog. Charlie is not mine he is my sisters. I take him at weekends. She keeps barney during thne week when we are at work. So he is not left alone.

Would like a alakian klee kia or a akita

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom