Hammerhead 21 Back MOC

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hey guys. Does this look ok to everyone? The lip of the bubble is quite wide but it looks ok. Anyone dealt with this seller before?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/star-wars-HAMMERHEAD-AFA-worthy-21-back-rare-vintage-/280559505469?pt=AU_Action_Figures&hash=item4152a6503d

Thanks, Chris. 8)

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Thanks guys. I did think it looked ok bit just wanted to double check. Theres been a few dodge bits out there recently and I dont wanna be shelling out on shipping from oz if its gonna turn out a pile of Shite. Lol.

Lumajo

Youngling
Card looks to me like it`s been touched up with ink in some places,difficult to be certain though. :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
I'm not so sure about touch. Only for the reason that if you look at the actual cardback quality it alomst looks mint with a great finish to it and colours are vibrant. So this would surely mean that the cardback has been taken care of i.e. out of light and away from scratches etc etc so why would a card in that condition need touching up? Just an observation.

I was just looking at the cheen on the cardback front and back and noticed it looked mint so would surely represent the cardbacks history.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Thanks ham. I've messaged the seller about touch ups etc. So let's see what he says. Looks good to me. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom