FS: Lili Ledy and Meccano Jawas

sith jawa

Padawan
Up for sale are some hard to find boxed Jawa Dolls.

1. Lili Ledy Jawa (MIB)

The box is still sealed at the bottom. The tape has dried up on the top, which is common for Ledy's. The figure has never been removed from the box and is still attached to the insert. The window is in great shape with light wear around the edges. The corners are solid, which is uncommon for boxed Ledy's. The top middle (front and back) has a tear (1 – 2 cm) in length, which has resulted in some loss of cardboard. There are some fade spots around the top and left side of the front of the box. The flap has never been folded. Overall a solid box that is in really nice condition for a Lili Ledy. This is the nicest boxed Ledy jawa I have seen. Though the Jawa is not the hardest figure to find among boxed Ledy's, you will be hard pressed to find a nicer one.

The figure is from the warehouse find of 1996 and purchased from Todd Chamberlain in October 2002. The figure has been displayed in an acrylic display case and will be included.

Lili_Ledy_Doll2.jpg

Lili_Ledy_Doll_2.jpg

Lili_Ledy_Doll_3.jpg

Price: 1400 delivered

2. 8" Meccano Jawa (MIB)

The box is still sealed on the bottom. The seal has been broken on the top, but I do not think the figure has ever been removed from the box. The figure is still attached to the insert with no evidence of tampering. The box has general wear around the top with one crease from left to right. The flap has been folded, but is straight with very light wear. The back of the box has some wear around the back, resulting in some fade spots. There is some edgewear around the edges of the box, but not that bad. Though not the hardest boxed Meccano, these are uncommon.

Meccano_Doll.jpg

Meccano_Doll_2.jpg

Meccano_Doll_3.jpg

Price: 200 delivered

I will ship anywhere in the world. Each boxed doll will be carefully packed. If paying via paypal, I will split any fees. Thank you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom