Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group J

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group J

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024.

Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound, 2 times it has been knocked out in the 1st round, 2 times in the 2nd round and in 2022 it was in the quater finals for the first time. How will it do in 2024 ? :unsure:

Endor Forest Ranger Vehicle, only one time it has made it to the 2nd round. I guess the chance are very low this year for it to go to the 2nd round again :unsure:

Imperial Shuttle Vehicle, I am still surprised it has not been in the final yet. But the last 2 years it has been in the semi finals. I think it would be a major surprise if we do not see it in the next round :oops:

Rebel Transport Vehicle, last year it was in the quater finals for the first time. Can it do it again in this group ? :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound (2).jpg Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound.jpg

Endor Forest Ranger Vehicle (2).JPG Endor Forest Ranger Vehicle.jpg

Imperial Shuttle Vehicle (2).jpg Imperial Shuttle Vehicle.jpg

Rebel Transport Vehicle (2).jpg Rebel Transport Vehicle.jpg

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
I went X wing and Transporter, I would pick Shuttle but I'm still raging mine got ruined by a flooded loft and the box is ruined 🤮

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The shuttle for me, even though it's size must work against it…it's huge.

The Ranger wasn't in the films, so as mentioned before, doesn't exist.
The Rebel Transport is just a figure case in my opinion
And yes I like the X wing, but not this version.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I've gone for the Shuttle and the X-Wing (which is indeed the wrong version, since it has a ridiculous LED light in its nose, however I like it more than the other two options, so it gets my vote in this round).

sith-smith

Grand Master
I had none of these as a kid, but remember seeing the shuttle in a toy catalogue and desperately wanting one. Never saw one till I went to a collectors show in 1999 and made that a key piece to buy. Went a bit overboard on it though...

shuttle2.jpg

Also picked the Transporter. Not impressed with it as a kid but actually think it's a pretty cool piece. Really liked the twin guns at the back :cool:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I had none of these as a kid, but remember seeing the shuttle in a toy catalogue and desperately wanting one. Never saw one till I went to a collectors show in 1999 and made that a key piece to buy. Went a bit overboard on it though...

View attachment 188885

Also picked the Transporter. Not impressed with it as a kid but actually think it's a pretty cool piece. Really liked the twin guns at the back :cool:
It looks awesome, do you still have them ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound and Imperial Shuttle Vehicle are ready for next round, 25 members voted, thanks for all the votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom