Forum Giveaway

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Definitely can, Jez always posts a video after his running Stormtrooper raffles. Think I may have to upload to YouTube first, will have a look in minute

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Stuart Skinner said:
Definitely can, Jez always posts a video after his running Stormtrooper raffles. Think I may have to upload to YouTube first, will have a look in minute

Will look forward to that.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Yes, there's a You Tube link on the end of the bar above the text box.
I assume you up load to You Tube and then enter the address within the You Tube link.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:

Or use SWF FB feed and link from here?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Sorry about how **** the video is, recorded in a couple of minutes between jobs, last man standing on the wheel wins.

Winner let me know your address and will get sent out.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:
Sorry about how **** the video is, recorded in a couple of minutes between jobs, last man standing on the wheel wins.

Winner let me know your address and will get sent out.

Well done Rob, had you on the ropes for a minute there! :lol:

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Well I just got home and had one of those - what the **** is that? what the **** have I bought? moments. When you absolutely categorically know you have not bought anything in the last few weeks that you haven't already received. Opened it and it was six little Star Wars figurines! Very nice surprise, I had completely forgot about it. So thankyou very much Stuart, love them. For some reason I expected them to be bigger?! But they're a great size and very cool. And he very kindly included the extra Vader one. I'm a lucky boy, thanks mate

I don't know whether I should mention this or not but Hermes once again outdid themselves and left the ****ing parcel basically in the street next to my wheely bin..! :lol: Then wrote on the card - in safe place, by porch bin. (my porch is about 6 metres from where the bin was) :lol: Oh well, nobody nicked it.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
Well I just got home and had one of those - what the **** is that? what the **** have I bought? moments. When you absolutely categorically know you have not bought anything in the last few weeks that you haven't already received. Opened it and it was six little Star Wars figurines! Very nice surprise, I had completely forgot about it. So thankyou very much Stuart, love them. For some reason I expected them to be bigger?! But they're a great size and very cool. And he very kindly included the extra Vader one. I'm a lucky boy, thanks mate

I don't know whether I should mention this or not but Hermes once again outdid themselves and left the ****ing parcel basically in the street next to my wheely bin..! :lol: Then wrote on the card - in safe place, by porch bin. (my porch is about 6 metres from where the bin was) :lol: Oh well, nobody nicked it.

Sorry it took so long, I kept forgetting about them but worked well as got a spare Vader in a job lot the other day. I've never had issues with Hermes, sent over 300 parcels with them and always been fine with me, all as bad as each other though obviously. I've had my old postman for ROyal Mail sign for my parcels and stick them over the fence!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom