Forum Giveaway ... WE HAVE A WINNER!!

jayums

Jedi Master
F*cking 'ell Starwarsfan, you never quite grasped the concept of one guess per day. :lol:

Besides being a bloody bad sport of the dick dastardly variety :wink: you got it with that second Ewok guess, and as this has dragged on far longer than intended, :lol: ... I DECLARE YOU AS WINNER!

I was indeed thinking of LUMAT. I still can't find my loose one a sodding bow.

PM me your address and I will pop him in the post this weekend. Well done mate!

Thanks to all for participating in a spot of random silliness. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL!!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
jayums said:
F*cking 'ell Starwarsfan, you never quite grasped the concept of one guess per day. :lol:

Besides being a bloody bad sport of the dick dastardly variety :wink: you got it with that second Ewok guess, and as this has dragged on far longer than intended, :lol: ... I DECLARE YOU AS WINNER!

Thanks to all for participating in a spot of random silliness. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL!!

Lol thanks mate, sorry saw other people had so though what the heck.

jayums

Jedi Master
StarWarsFan said:
jayums said:

Lol thanks mate, sorry saw other people had so though what the heck.

No worries mate - You played a blinder! Besides you put me out of my misery as I didn't think it through and it has gone on foreverrrr :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom