Archived For archive - Rebo Band microphone/piano plus figures + one armed Jabba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannymanic

Padawan
Hi all,

I've recently upgraded my incomplete vintage Rebo Band and will sell my duplicates either on the forum (if anyone's interested in buying the lot) or on Ebay so just wanted to ask for forum members help in valuing them to help me come up with a reasonable price for the lot :)

First up are the best two pieces up for sale:

Sy Snootles' microphone:
Sy Snootles microphone.JPG

and Max Rebo's piano with all keys present:
Max Rebo piano.JPG

Then we have the actual Max Rebo band figures which aren't in good condition with various paint discolouration and wear:

Sy Snootles has lost her feather:
Sy Snootles.JPG

Droopy McCool has paint discolouration and no trumpet or microphone:
Droopy McCool.JPG

and 2 Max Rebos with various discolouration to body and arms:
Max Rebos x2.JPG

Thanks in advance :D

Dannymanic

Padawan
Plus I have a Jabba the Hutt missing one arm but could be worth something to someone who has a spare arm :D
Jabba with one arm.JPG

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
DB94 was after Rebo band parts so may well be interested, no idea on value though

Carl you have the most amazing memory for things posted on this forum!
Damn nice of you to post this :D

I literally found two mics last night and I'm in the process of buying them - still after a flute though :D
Cheers buddy

lejackal

Grand Master
db94 said:
lejackal said:
DB94 was after Rebo band parts so may well be interested, no idea on value though

Carl you have the most amazing memory for things posted on this forum!
Damn nice of you to post this :D

I literally found two mics last night and I'm in the process of buying them - still after a flute though :D
Cheers buddy
ha ha, what else am I supposed to do at work :?

timstannard

Padawan
Weird. I've got a one-armed Jabba too. You sure this wasn't a factory error? :wink: gotta be worth hundreds... (he says, hiding the arm he broke off it when he was 8 years old)

Dannymanic

Padawan
Yes I could use that as the Unique Selling Point of my one-armed Jabba: "For Sale - An extremely rare factory error variant Jabba the Hutt" :D

Which arm is missing on your Jabba timstannard? If yours is missing the right arm can you donate the left arm to me lol! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom