Feedback for peekaygee73

Jez

Sith Lord
Yes, i can also attest to that. Paul is a top guy, easy comms and fast payment.
No worries.

JawaJacob

Padawan
Hi All,

Bit of a newbie on this forum and made my first purchase on here recently from Paul.

Massive thumbs up to the guy, top seller, fast delivery and excellent packaging. Had a slight hiccup with the items but he dealt with it quickly and fairly. I'd highly recommend him, buy with absolute confidence from this one, he's a good egg :D

Thanks
Martin

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Sold a couple of items to Paul and he paid immediately and let me know as soon as the package had been received. Friendly communication throughout. Top class collector - cheers mate

Ed

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Just had a smooth and easy sale with Paul. He is a good communicator, a quick payer and has been perfectly fair, reasonable, polite and excellent throughout. Many thanks for the sale.

Jeremy

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Sold Power Droid to Paul, payment was quick/easy and he also let me know straight away that the little guy managed to arrive safe and sound....his little legs carried him along way.
Thank you for pleasant transaction and hopefully he will fit snuggly into his new home.
Kris

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Bought a mint Han endor from peekaygee73 he was very friendly and happy to negotiate a good price.

Thank you.

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
I sold a Hoth Leia to Paul this week and it was a pleasure from start to finish - super-quick payment and great comms throughout!

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Got a nice VME in box from Paul today.
Super nice guy, great coms and fast shipping with bulletproof packaging.
Was a pleasure to deal with him. Highly recommended.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Received a die cast TIE from Paul today.
All round great guy, fast shipping, bomb proof packaging and an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Many thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom