Feedback for Chewbaccadave

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Sold R5-D4 to Dave, payment was quick and easy.
Thank you for pleasant transaction and hopefully he will fit snuggly into his new home.
Kris

Jibbajabba

Padawan
Bought a couple of moc's from Dave, comma were excellent and he was a pleasure to deal with- they arrived quickly and very well packaged- wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again :D

Jibbajabba

Padawan
Jibbajabba said:
Bought a couple of moc's from Dave, comms were excellent and he was a pleasure to deal with- they arrived quickly and very well packaged- wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Have recently purchased a MOC from Dave, great guy to deal with, great comms.
Item arrived as and when promised, and very well packaged.
Great seller, highly recommend.

Pabs1977

Padawan
I recently purchased a few MOCs and a mini-rig from Dave.

He was a pleasure to deal with - excellent comms, speedy delivery and he did an excellent job of packing everything securely.

I'll be keeping an eye on his upcoming sales threads - would be happy to be a repeat customer :)

Cheers Dave!

Taffius

Sith Lord
Purchased a couple of MOCs. Good packaging and comms. Prompt dispatch. Really nice to deal with. As described items, would be a pleasure to deal with again. Many thanks.

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Recently purchased a MOC figure and it arrived very quickly and very well packaged.
It was a pleasure doing business with Chewbaccadave and I would not hesitate to do so again in the future.
Thanks! :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bought another MOC from Dave this week, arrived safe and sound due to it being well packaged.
Feel free to buy from Dave.
Great guy.

jayums

Jedi Master
Picked up a moc from Dave this week - all good, as described, great comms n packaging . Many thanks and good luck with rest of sales.

Section 8

Sith Lord
Bought some mocs from Dave recently and they arrived quickly & safely packed. Delighted and look forward to my next purchase.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom