Farthest From VII

itfciain

Grand Master
andy x-wing pilot said:
Loaded up 5 large boxes as well today Jamie
Plus got to sort through another massive box delivered today from Iain.
Andy

I couldn't let one of these go without having some sort of presence could I ?

Stands and Gentle Giants available :D

Indiana

Youngling
There's a chance that we could pop into this show on Sunday (busy on Saturday watching Star Wars trilogy on the big screen at BFI).

Was just wondering if any if the traders might have a factory carded Imperial Officer on the day? Prefer ESB card, but will consider ROTJ. PM me if you do, ta!

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
David Tree said:
Just worked out a special treat for those attending the meal ..... I think the Slave outfit will fit Grant, but if not, we'll do the full monty instead
Refund please!

itfciain

Grand Master
Lom said:
David Tree said:
Just worked out a special treat for those attending the meal ..... I think the Slave outfit will fit Grant, but if not, we'll do the full monty instead
Refund please!

:lol:

Suddenly I'm not so sad about missing this

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
David Tree said:

You didn't need to do that Dave. He already has his own, but it certainly isn't screen accurate.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I don't think in gonna be able to sleep tonight. So looking forward to the weekend. Missed the last one so got a lot of catching up tondo with some top notch lads.

Work better go quick tomorrow.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Where are we meeting for the meal tonight and what time does that kick off? I have a ton of stuff to do so trying to work out how fine I can cut it!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Lom said:
Where are we meeting for the meal tonight and what time does that kick off? I have a ton of stuff to do so trying to work out how fine I can cut it!

Xmas din dins is in the town hall I believe.

:)

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom