Farthest From 28th May

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Farthest From is on 28th May.
Great to see a Spring date again…who's going?

IMG_5607.jpeg

lejackal

Grand Master
Nope- looked at taking the family for the weekend and it's 600 to a grand. I'd rather add a bit to it and go to Spain. Not a slight against the show but having had/got booked a few other things it's bad timing

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
So forgive my ignorance - but is this an annual thing? is it always in Fordingbridge - which with the best will in the world is a seriously random place, but not a million miles away from me and I had no idea - sadly I suspect the dates clash - but I know nothing about this one...

lejackal

Grand Master
So forgive my ignorance - but is this an annual thing? is it always in Fordingbridge - which with the best will in the world is a seriously random place, but not a million miles away from me and I had no idea - sadly I suspect the dates clash - but I know nothing about this one...
It's 2 or 3 times a year, spring/summer/xmas. Always Fordingbridge, @David Tree runs it and a shop in the town hence the location.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Nope- looked at taking the family for the weekend and it's 600 to a grand. I'd rather add a bit to it and go to Spain. Not a slight against the show but having had/got booked a few other things it's bad timing
I assume that's hotel costs? Have a look at places like Ringwood, Salisbury, Wilton, Bournemouth etc. All under half an hours drive from Fordingbridge, and must be cheaper options than that

lejackal

Grand Master
I assume that's hotel costs? Have a look at places like Ringwood, Salisbury, Wilton, Bournemouth etc. All under half an hours drive from Fordingbridge, and must be cheaper options than that
Bournemouth was the 600 option- (£500 hotel and ballpark £100 fuel) - wouldnt mind for a week but for 3 days it's a bit excessive. And that's before you've spent anything

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
great to know - don't know how I have missed this :)
Sadly on the 28th I am likely to be driving my son to yet another Cricket match somewhere many hundreds of miles away - but if this is regular then will be checking it out in the future

lejackal

Grand Master
Have had to cancel this- had accommodation booked in Downton which should now show as available if anyone is looking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom