Fake VCJ?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Cazza said:
Mini99 said:
Is that VCJ yours?
If so dam, thats a nice piece to have, I've never had one and won't be getting one nowadays...

Unfortunately not. It belonged to my boss- he found a tub of first 12 figures in his parent's loft last year and I sold them for him. Talk about striking good-looking they were all card fresh, as he got them when he was 13 and never played with them. The jawa graded 90. I do have a nice one as well though ;)
Well there's a story in its self, must have been exciting to be part of it.
I didn't get one back in the 80's as they were always too expensive :shock:
I not going to pay over a £1000 for a loose figure, unless circumstances take a massive change.
So well done to you for owning one, even if it's not a 90 grade, it's still a rare and desirable item that most will never own.

Got a bit lucky with mine- bought locally last year off a really dodgy guy who had loads of stuff. Talked him down from £600 to £300. Not a 90, but would definitely make 80, not that I'm fussed about grading. Wish I'd bought more of his stuff- had an unopened 12" Leia and Jawa for £100 each. The Jawa was opened, but not played with.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
£300 for a VCJ I bet you ran out of there as fast as you could in case he changed his mind, well done Andy.
I have been looking for a boxed 12 inch Jawa "doll" :? for a while now with no luck. Again I would have snatched his hand off for that.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Mini99 said:
£300 for a VCJ I bet you ran out of there as fast as you could in case he changed his mind, well done Andy.
I have been looking for a boxed 12 inch Jawa "doll" :? for a while now with no luck. Again I would have snatched his hand off for that.

Yep, kicking myself about that one...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom