Edd's Bespin Luke collection focus

Joe

Grand Master
Hopefully Edd's got the original pic somewhere Lars but if not there is one of his Luke Bespin focus right at the very bottom of this interview: http://trilogo.info/trilogo-collector-interviews/edd-grant/

sith-smith

Grand Master
I always loved the Luke Bespin figure as it came with two weapons. That somehow made him cooler!!

That said, I liked the CCP for the same reason!!!

8)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I don't think I have that exact photo any more but have added the last one I took which is from Joe's site.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
I always loved the Luke Bespin figure as it came with two weapons. That somehow made him cooler!!

That said, I liked the CCP for the same reason!!!

8)

I remember that being a big wow factor for me too, seeing Luke with the two weapons for the first time 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Joe said:
Hopefully Edd's got the original pic somewhere Lars but if not there is one of his Luke Bespin focus right at the very bottom of this interview: http://trilogo.info/trilogo-collector-interviews/edd-grant/

Thanks Joe for the link 8)

edd_jedi said:
I don't think I have that exact photo any more but have added the last one I took which is from Joe's site.

Thanks edd, awesome collection you have :shock:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Awesome! How long has it taken to get that lot together? Can't really beat the walking ESB cardback- one of the best 8)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
All of these are long gone I'm afraid guys, haven't had any of these since 2007.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
indianawars said:
I don't even have one Luke bespin! And there you are with a load of them. No wonder I can't find one - because you've brought them all :twisted:

He do not have them anymore

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom