eBay rogues

plantman

Sith Lord
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

holding my breath.....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nope didnt help, he keeps emailing me in badly translated english with some stealing rubbish!

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
plantman said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

holding my breath.....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nope didnt help, he keeps emailing me in badly translated english with some stealing rubbish!

Those bable fish frenchmen are the worst!

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Is it a bit like this?

good evening emiel
after paypal
is it now ebay??
I don't understand your attitude
I didn't always receive your packet in return
it is a beautiful swindle against me
do you want money and the packet??
it is whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put down complaint since tomorrow morning by the authorities French against you
I have enough of the swindles on ebay
you are dishonest

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
He's going to sacrifice you on his altar? :shock:

Does your guy happen to come from Lescout, France? Maybe Monopstar is the buying account of my friend there.

plantman said:
LOL yep its just like that!!!!!

i think mine had the word 'sacrifice' in it which worried me a bit :)

plantman

Sith Lord
Oh well such is life!

I cant communicate with the stupid idiot, opening a non-reciept case when i recently just got the payment cleared...ill let him come and sacrifice me :)

Josh

Sith Lord
LOL Andy he is going to go and get all medievel on your arse!Ask if you can be purified first!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Have you sent the package?

If not either don't send his Boba, or include with it a nice fresh turd! Or send the turd in abox afterwards so he still gets the lovely gift!

I assume you have emptied ur PP account?

plantman

Sith Lord
Yeah ive sent it to him, th money has cleared so i dont mind that ive sent it, but the fresh turd is a good idea, ill stick a st georges flag in it as well...good old british ****.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Many people walk their dogs round your way...........
You can never have too much ****! :lol:

Josh

Sith Lord
Good to see he changed his tune mate!
LOL though at Weasel monitoring dog **** levels in your neighbourhood Andy!You can never have to much **** LMAO....

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i bought this last week and when it came it had dried glue slarred down the right hand side of the bubble and on the card. it also has hard lumps of it you can feel underneath the edges of the bubble you can feel. fair enough the guy refunded my money but i still had to shell out for return postage of a £5 :evil: now he's put it back on with a "maybe" resealed and he ****ing knows it is :roll: .
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAN-SOLO-STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-CARDED-FIGURE-20-BACK_W0QQitemZ220460105034QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item3354723d4a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I've bought a Palitoy x-wing from him which is due for about a month now. Wonder now if I'm ever going to get it. :?

On the other hand the fastest I got a parcel from the UK the last few months was more than three ****ing weeks! I could walk the distance faster than that.

jayjedi said:
i bought this last week and when it came it had dried glue slarred down the right hand side of the bubble and on the card. it also has hard lumps of it you can feel underneath the edges of the bubble you can feel. fair enough the guy refunded my money but i still had to shell out for return postage of a £5 :evil: now he's put it back on with a "maybe" resealed and he ****ing knows it is :roll: .
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAN-SOLO-STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-CARDED-FIGURE-20-BACK_W0QQitemZ220460105034QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item3354723d4a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I sent him the following

""May be a re-seal"????

You and I both know that's a blatant re-seal, as does the last guy who bought it off you and sent it back. Do us all a favour and change your listing!"

Tenner says I don't hear from him! :roll:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Badboybez said:
You should have negged the ****er

cant yet as you have have to wait 7 days and i have had stuff from him before and might want to again in the future. tbf he refunded me but just pissed me off when he relisted it.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I got a not so polite response from him (as expected) so I might well have a wrod with Ebay about him selling a blatant fake/re-card. :roll: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom