ebay advice

steesh

Padawan
Hi Guys,

Not been posting much recently but was looking for some advice. A fellow with a poor reputation has bought a figure from me on eBay. Is there an option to not send it and avoid negative feedback? Will refund him of course.

itfciain

Grand Master
Pretty sure there isn't - and if he does read the boards then he will know what you plan to do :(

I would make sure you send it recorded delivery tho

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
not sure i follow this. if he's paid you and you've shipped promptly why are you worried about negative feedback and more importantly why are you considering not sending the item he has paid for!!. just do everything you can to keep him happy. send a email confirming it's been shipped, maybe shell out 90p for a tracking number and send that to him and ship it as fast as you can. give him no ammo and it should be fine. all this is only really relevant if he has paid promptly mind

itfciain

Grand Master
Doomseeker said:
not sure i follow this. if he's paid you and you've shipped promptly why are you worried about negative feedback and more importantly why are you considering not sending the item he has paid for!!. just do everything you can to keep him happy. send a email confirming it's been shipped, maybe shell out 90p for a tracking number and send that to him and ship it as fast as you can. give him no ammo and it should be fine. all this is only really relevant if he has paid promptly mind

The chap in question has history of claiming that items send haven't arrived. He is on most people's Ebay blocked lists for that reason

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
itfciain said:
Doomseeker said:

The chap in question has history of claiming that items send haven't arrived. He is on most people's Ebay blocked lists for that reason
ahhhh I see. fair enough....then do what Iain suggested :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom