DT Luke Skywalker

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Thanks so much 'EOC'(Ernie of the Netherlands) for the stunning Luke 8) first rate condition, really pleased with him :D

Also thanks to Frank 'Frunkstar' for helping out and getting the Luke to me safe :D

Ahh it's so nice when a member lets u know they have something u want, gives u a price and does a straight deal :)
No ****ing about asking u to make offers then trying to set up Dutch auctions etc etc.

Top man Ernie :wink:

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
Thanks so much 'EOC'(Ernie of the Netherlands) for the stunning Luke 8) first rate condition, really pleased with him :D

Also thanks to Frank 'Frunkstar' for helping out and getting the Luke to me safe :D

Ahh it's so nice when a member lets u know they have something u want, gives u a price and does a straight deal :)
No ****ing about asking u to make offers then trying to set up Dutch auctions etc etc.

Top man Ernie :wink:

Well said Jonathan, exactly how buying should be, especially from forum members. I for one can not be doing with sellers who do not price their items, if it's for sale it must gave a price, not just, ' what would you offer'!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom