dt ben now on ebay need the cash

hi lads no job no cash had enough giving up for good it's been awesome knowing you guys

as title says the 3 dt's up for grabs and orange hair luke

need more pictures just ask thanks

100% genuine dt ben not shure how to price this might be cheap might be expencive you decide 20 in the world the inner is now complete allthough in 5 peace's i have not glued these peace's it's a tiny bit of blu tac so is still pure no repairs it will come to you in peaces and theres allso a crack on the outer LL on the hilt £700.00 or best offer

100% dt vader outer but repro inner i want £250.00 for it that is what i paid mm on hilt

100% dt luke circles varient rare fully complete inner and outer very tiny split in outer but that is common on these circles dt varient due to the low grade plastic they are made from £200.00

100% orange hair luke in poor condition no saber but this is very rare these sell for £300 to £400 in good condition grab a bargin £60.00

dsc00511.jpg

04711.jpg

thanks again lads jase

Frunkstar

Grand Master
So sorry to hear life is not being to kind to you at the mo Jase, I do hope your situation improves quickly for you & can only wish you luck with your sales & a possible change of heart down the line, ATB whatever life has in store for you.

itfciain

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
So sorry to hear life is not being to kind to you at the mo Jase, I do hope your situation improves quickly for you & can only wish you luck with your sales & a possible change of heart down the line, ATB whatever life has in store for you.

100% agree with Frank there - whatever happens, you luck with change and things will go right - give it time

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Im really sorry to hear this news Jason. I really hope you get these cool items homed soon and get things back on the road quickly for you. All the best for the future mate and you always know where we are if you ever wanna chat about old star wars toys. :wink:

marky1973

Padawan
what great items jase bet they go quickly, really sorry to hear about your circumstances mate, I would say you been one of the most helpful guys on these and other forums i have had the
pleasure to chat with, hope it works out mate and stay on the forums where you belong

Thanks and cheers Mark

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
Bramistuta25 said:

Had a feeling Bram would Bevin there first! :lol: such a shame Jase, you only just got these as well. Good luck mate, hope to see you back on here soon.

Couldn't resist!!

Shame the DT Ben sold as I was desperately trying to find the funds... Glad it sold quickso Jase can get back on track and get back on here!!

Good luck in the future mate and thanks for all your help!

:D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bramistuta25 said:
jedi_masters said:
Bramistuta25 said:

Had a feeling Bram would Bevin there first! :lol: such a shame Jase, you only just got these as well. Good luck mate, hope to see you back on here soon.

Couldn't resist!!

Shame the DT Ben sold as I was desperately trying to find the funds... Glad it sold quickso Jase can get back on track and get back on here!!

Good luck in the future mate and thanks for all your help!

:D

Should have sold your MOC Wicket to me to raise funds!!! :lol: :wink:

wow thanks lads for all the awesome kind words :D

i will be on the boards now and again to visit old friends :D

cheers lads it's been great fun :D

don't worry i won't be a stranger all the best jase :wink:

hi lads i can see money is tight these days and it's not just me going through a shite patch

or the dt ben would have sold , so i have made enough money to keep me going for a wile

so decided to pull the sale and i am going to keep the dt ben for as long as i can

i have allso sorted my payment plan out so now i have no worries on my head

and to end on a good note i have half of my payment plan comming soon so i will post my last buy up when it arrives

keep well dude's all the best jase :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom