Contents help with a Potf Chase Playpack

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Hi guys and girls

I just wanted to ask for a little help getting the contents correct for the Potf Chase Playpack
I have looked on Joe's site http://trilogo.info/boxed-toy-guide/playpacks/ but just want to clear a few things up
* Speeder instructions: Do these have any special codes on them in the corner or are they just any Bi logo instructions?
* Trilogo poster: Anything special about the poster that come with the set?
* Speeder tray: Is the white plastic tray the same as Kenner speeders or are they a different size/shape?
* Figures: I have read Frunkstar's baggie guide about them being Palitoy baggies either Black Vertical or Blue Horizontal font so this part I am good with :D

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Scott

walkie

Sith Lord
Hooch said:
* Speeder instructions: Do these have any special codes on them in the corner or are they just any Bi logo instructions?

The trilogo instruction leaflet was revised for the playpack set. Changes include the part number "L365" which was added to the front and the tweaked copyright text on the reverse. More surprisely though is the flipped artwork on the centre pages!!

fq78htc.jpg

Wh0evew.jpg

CHZ3x9j.jpg

Hooch said:
* Trilogo poster: Anything special about the poster that come with the set?

Trilogo poster, there is only one version of this.

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Thanks heaps walkie. I knew the instructions in my old Hoth Playpack had a code in the corner so thought it was better to ask
@AJ : I know who to ask next time I need a incorrect answer :D

walkie

Sith Lord
aussiejames said:
See hooch- easy instructions to find :oops: How wrong was I !!

Easy, I'm afraid not. This set took a 'special' item in a trade to acquire them. At least they can be easily spotted by the code on the bottom left corner.

walkie

Sith Lord
Hooch said:
Thanks heaps walkie. I knew the instructions in my old Hoth Playpack had a code in the corner so thought it was better to ask
@AJ : I know who to ask next time I need a incorrect answer :D

Correct, all playpack instructions have a part number (code) starting with L36X on them...

Endor Chase - Speeder Bike L365
Hoth Rescure - Tautaun L366
Ewok Combat - Ewok Assault Catapult L367

xBspol7.jpg

KMcLk1p.jpg

ov57jGo.jpg

kieatky

Jedi Master
A set appeared on this forum a year ago, from the picture you can see the contents of the pack including the baggies and the instructions with the code in the corner.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=22143

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Thanks again walkie. Sure this will help others in the future
kieatky said:
A set appeared on this forum a year ago, from the picture you can see the contents of the pack including the baggies and the instructions with the code in the corner.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=22143
I did see this post before asking but missed the code in the corner. Maybe its time I get my eyes checked I think

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom