Carded ROTJ, ESB And POTF Collection For Sale REVISED PRICES

plantman

Sith Lord
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
I have this guys mobile number..Shall I publish it so we can all send him a message?

we also have his talktalk IP address to trace his sheffield addy too

report him to paypal and your bank mate for fraud, we have all him PM's linked to his broadband too

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I don't often get angry on here but what a ****ing ****. After all the helpful suggestions, including from myself on his prices which he PM'd me about, this is how he repays us. Utter trash and doesn't need to be on this forum. Is this guy on RS coz I recognise his avatar??

plantman

Sith Lord
doesnt matter mate, if rob needs to open a fraud case they only need a contact number, IP address, or card transfer (which paypal have all address details on file) ect to trace him, they have been actually pretty helpful as they are cracking down on stuff like this, its going to be interesting.

Jabba_Man

plantman said:
doesnt matter mate, if rob needs to open a fraud case they only need a contact number, IP address, or card transfer (which paypal have all address details on file) ect to trace him, they have been actually pretty helpful as they are cracking down on stuff like this, its going to be interesting.

good luck freaks

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
i thought i would go down the carded figures route but was put off after a week, i bought 4 and 3 out of the 4 arrived damaged (not from this guy) but that was enough to put me off so now i just collect the loose figures.

carded figures in jiffy's are a big NO NO.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Jabba_Man said:
plantman said:

good luck freaks

I do believe that's an invitation :wink:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Jabba_Man said:
plantman said:

good luck freaks

Good luck getting that elephant knuckle out of your ass :lol: :lol: :lol:

This why we do not jump on sales from new members. You guys need to learn. :roll:

rob71

Sith Lord
Lesson learned alright... on a positive note it looks like the little tosser was trying to just wind me up and that the figure is not a reseal after all. Makes no difference, as soon as I get it I will be selling it on, don't really want the reminder of this particular deal :roll:

But blackops, jabbaman, whatever you are calling yourself today... you've been a naughty boy haven't you? Horrible little ****er :evil:

rob71

Sith Lord
So this is the "piece de resistance", or the "icing on the ****ing cake" if you like...

So after getting this person to send directy to UKG for me for grading, I have been emailed by UKG and told that the seller had contacted them and asked for the figure to be sent back to THEIR address (which clearly set a flag off as it was different to the address I had provided when I placed the order).

Funnily enough I'm a bit annoyed about this as I don't take kindly to being robbed :evil:

I sincerely hope this scumbag has not ripped any of you other guys off.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
I cannot believe the amount of wankers that this hobby attracts. I've collected many things over the years and belonged to a few forums but SW collecting is the biggest minefield and seems to attract some of the most uunsavoury pricks and crooks around.

Makes Skyline seem like a saint in comparison

Webby72

Padawan
BMX forums have their fair share of cocks as well, this guy seems like a prize one though, hope you get it sorted fella!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom