Carded ROTJ, ESB And POTF Collection For Sale REVISED PRICES

spacemarine

Padawan
I purchased the Ewok Catapult from him, probably paid too much but i'd been looking for a nice one
for a while. It arrived today as described and packaged very well. I guess it's just MOC figures he doesn't
know how to ship.

I hope everyone who purchased from him gets what they paid for, one way or another.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Funny that he called you freaks, clearly one himself. He obviously can't take criticism, as far as I can see everything was going swimmingly until somebody dared question his packing techniques. If only he'd had the balls to take the advice on board rather than flipping out, none of this would have happened. If he has any sense at all I imagine he feels pretty stupid about it now. What a retard!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
PIGCITY said:
I cannot believe the amount of wankers that this hobby attracts. I've collected many things over the years and belonged to a few forums but SW collecting is the biggest minefield and seems to attract some of the most uunsavoury pricks and crooks around.

Makes Skyline seem like a saint in comparison

There definitely have been a few over the years, but trust me there are worse 'scenes' out there. The video game collecting community is literally full of spastics, I sold up my whole collection recently (apart from the Star Wars games obviously) because I just could not believe how selfish, greedy, and arrogant so many of the collectors were. I even got banned from one of the forums, and I'm sure anybody who knows me here will agree that I'm not the most hot-headed person!

Thankfully Star Wars collectors are generally a lot older so on the whole are just a bit wiser. Video game collectors are mainly in their 20s and it's basically like a big dick measuring competition, some of the stuff people come out with is amazing!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
On that point - look at the guy's username. So he was born in 89, and is a fan of computer games. Need I say more? :lol:

plantman

Sith Lord
you can issue a chargeback on gift payment, but your bank would need all the evidence to suggest it was fraud.

TC-14

Sith Lord
Blimey, I've only just caught up with this thread... last time I checked, sales seemed to be going along swimmingly. Good to hear you got sorted with yours, Spacemarine- but how about the issue with the one that was sent to UKG, Rob? Have you got the matter resolved?

Lesson learned for me, here... I'm sticking with the trusted sellers on this forum and giving the ones who come blazing in a wide berth, however tempting their wares might be... it's really not worth the hassle, is it? :?

chazb73

Sith Lord
Indeed Martin, unfortunately a twat pops up now and again, its kinda weird how this panned out, the guy couldnt take friendly criticism :roll:

TC-14

Sith Lord
I know! Both Rob and Iain were polite in their rightful criticism... all very odd. When the posts from those implicated move into capital letters, then it's time to start backing off and walking away quietly :? Strange chap :roll:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Bloody hell :shock: just caught up with this

You know life has its ups and downs, this guy is def a down.

Having said that, being sensitive and a bit of a wallflower myself :lol: , getting pm s of the type he sent to Iain and Rob is just out of order no call for it at all.

It's not about what forum your on or what you collect, it's about affording another person respect and common decency, politeness and decency do not cost a penny.

Very sad that there are guys like this out there, but you know what I'd rather put my head on a pillow at night and rest easy.

This is another indication of why you should buy off trusted sellers, with feedback on the forum
Todd is spot on, don't buy from new users, wait whilst they have built some trust.

So Rob, did you get what you paid for in the end? If I was you I d go the opposite way and keep it mate, as you have gone to so much trouble to get it, turn a neg into a pos mate

We all know that Iain, and Rob are top guys, so look forward guys

starshipriot

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:
On that point - look at the guy's username. So he was born in 89, and is a fan of computer games. Need I say more? :lol:

Oooh low!!!! I was born in 1990, and am a fan of video games! Still know how to pack a bloody figure though! Can't believe I missed this thread. I hope this cumgullet doesn't sell on ebay, I'd hate to unintentionally buy something off him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom