Bayern vs. Chelsea

Lafos

Jedi Knight
OK, guys, could be a great match an May 19th if Chelsea agrees to play football. Good chances for Bayern to grab the pot.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Really enjoyed the game last night and really pleased Bayern Munich won. I relish any moment Ronaldo looks miserable :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
I relish any moment Ronaldo looks miserable :lol:

You took the words right out of my mouth Edd!
Any chance to see that smug wee arrogant wanker brought down a peg for 57! :D

Glad Bayern won as god only knows who I wold have supported in a Chelsea (John Terry, Ashley Cole, Didier Drogba) v's Real Madrid (Mourinho, Ronaldo, Pepe, Ramos) final. Both teams are stacked full of cunts!

Will be an interesting final, as both sides have 4-5 players suspended. Kerry Dixon and Lothar Mattheaus (spelling) may well get a late call up! :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I will literally never forgive Ronaldo for the 2006 England V Portugal game, biggest **** in history!

plantman

Sith Lord
i dont want plastic club to win the CL, plus it might knock newcastle out even if they finish 4th, i want newcastle in the CL, they deserve it.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I've always said Real Madrid to me are an amalgamation of the worst features of Utd, City and Chelsea.
Three clubs that I think most (British) neutrals would find it hard to support. Utd probably more for their legions of glory hunting/retarded fans. The other two have less class than a used condom and seem to delight in being a rich mans play thing.

As for Bayern, I cheered for them in 99 and will have no problem doing it again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom