Bargain of the century?

Will

Padawan
I've been watching this bargain on eBay all day, looks like one has already sold for £100

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Rebellion-Podcast-Celebration-Europe-3-2016-Poster-Star-Wars-Exclusive-/272310678380?nav=SEARCH

What do you think? Buy it now or wait to see if a cheaper one comes up at Vectis tomorrow?

in all seriousness this has made me really mad!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bootyhunter said:
Yes I saw that one yesterday, do we know who's selling them or are they just random flippers?

:lol:

The first one was "sold" by one podcast member and "bought" by another to take the piss out of idiots not too dissimilar to the current seller ;)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Unfortunately I think the joke may backfire as it will make people think one actually sold for £100.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
I think I might list one of the swag items I made as a CE3 exclusive and see what it goes for.

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Bootyhunter said:
Yes I saw that one yesterday, do we know who's selling them or are they just random flippers?

:lol:

The first one was "sold" by one podcast member and "bought" by another to take the piss out of idiots not too dissimilar to the current seller ;)

I did wonder if it was one of the team but Edd could be right and someone may well buy one now :lol: :roll:
The rogue one posters are really fetching some cash!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
One of the Helix style pencils we gave out sold for £25! And then some tool was seen ripping his off the cardboard and throwing it away and keeping the pencil - right after we spent 40 minutes telling everyone a pot of pencils in the packaging recently sold for nearly £600!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
One of the Helix style pencils we gave out sold for £25! And then some tool was seen ripping his off the cardboard and throwing it away and keeping the pencil - right after we spent 40 minutes telling everyone a pot of pencils in the packaging recently sold for nearly £600!

Speaking of swag, I don't think we managed to cross paths at the event but I did pick up one of your Boba Fett "OldSkool" stickers from somebody and it is my favourite thing from the show :)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Speaking of swag, I don't think we managed to cross paths at the event but I did pick up one of your Boba Fett "OldSkool" stickers from somebody and it is my favourite thing from the show :)

Would have loved to have met mate and say thanks for the forum! :) :) :)

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:

Saw that on ebay and was gobsmacked

The stationary talk was the only talk I attended, and really enjoyed it, found it so informative and as Grant said there is so much more out there than just MOC....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom