Allow me to introduce my self

windshear

Padawan
Dear all

I am a new seller. I've posted my stuff in the valuation forum, but this is my first time posting here.

My name is Boaz, and I live in Copenhagen, Denmark.

I've been collecting from around 1994 until 2002 approx. together with my father who unfortunately is no longer with us.

I am selling out of my collection, because I might be leaving Denmark, and I don't feel it has been given the respect and dignity a collection like this deserves.

I am an avid fan of Star Wars, and I have fond childhood memories of the toys and movies.

I am keeping certain things, that reminds me of my childhood.

If you have any questions or stuff that you are looking for please do not hesitate to ask!

All the best

Boaz.

Droopy

Padawan
Hi mate, I've sent you a pm about a few loosies, would love to see a for sale thread though as there's plenty more I could be tempted by! :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Hello and welcome, sorry about your Dad. Look forward to seeing what you have to sell. :)

Joe

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
Hey Boaz, welcome! You would prob be best off selling a few things at a time and it's always good to post photos and list the price you are wanting for each item. Good luck with it. Andy

I agree, don't try to take on too much if you are new around here and perhaps new to selling. It's always worth starting small, getting some feedback and then building up to larger for sale threads. The last thing you want to happen is mix up orders, or have people complaining that parcels haven't arrived all because you tried to sell everything at once and were bombarded with buyers, pms + paypal payments etc.

All the best with your sales.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom