All my stuff!

roscoe2911

Youngling
Though it was time to pull this lot out and start sorting through and cataloging. Big job but should be fun!
iXbyHEP.jpg

roscoe2911

Youngling
kieatky said:
Hi Ross, great selection you've got there, are they all from your childhood collection?

They are indeed. It's all a bit emotional when I open the tupperware tubs I have stored a load of figures in. They still ave "that" smell.

Droopy

Padawan
Amazing, I bet half the collectors on here would happily swap their MOC's and high end items to get back their childhood collection! Keep it and enjoy it 8)

roscoe2911

Youngling
Droopy said:
Amazing, I bet half the collectors on here would happily swap their MOC's and high end items to get back their childhood collection! Keep it and enjoy it 8)

Thanks mate. Got a couple of MOC bits too. It's all gonna get sold at some point soon. It's sat doing nothing and it's too much money to have tied up at the moment. Just need to get it all in a spreadsheet. Oh how I love a spreadsheet!!

WLbtcIv.jpg

Droopy

Padawan
Can't knock a good spreadsheet!

Fair enough, needs must and all that. Just for the sake of nostalgia I would suggest you keep any ordinary loose figures you have that are missing accessories. These probably won't be worth much at all and you might enjoy digging them out again in 20 years time if nothing else!

If you want to sell and you aren't sure of prices then put plenty of pics up in the valuations thread and you'll get plenty of advice. You'll also be able to sell everything on the forum with no bother at all,and no fees, and without the hassle of eBay! :D

roscoe2911

Youngling
Droopy said:
Can't knock a good spreadsheet!

Fair enough, needs must and all that. Just for the sake of nostalgia I would suggest you keep any ordinary loose figures you have that are missing accessories. These probably won't be worth much at all and you might enjoy digging them out again in 20 years time if nothing else!

If you want to sell and you aren't sure of prices then put plenty of pics up in the valuations thread and you'll get plenty of advice. You'll also be able to sell everything on the forum with no bother at all,and no fees, and without the hassle of eBay! :D

Cheers mate. Yeah I'm gonna be hammering the valuation thread. My best mate is really into all this so is going to help me but there is a lot of work to do. Definitely keep a couple of choice bits but the rest will go.

lambis500

Padawan
I'm sure there are some great memories in that lot Roscoe!
Thanks for sharing,Reminds me of my childhood collection.Before I thought I was being clever and sold it all,When I was young & obviously very stupid!! :roll:

subzero

Sith Lord
I'd def keep the Tupperware box with the loose figures ( at least keep all the cheap common ones ), like what's already been said most of them incomplete won't be worth much, but the memories getting them out once in a while in years to come will be worth more than anything else, you might regret selling them later on.

Good luck with your sales! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom