afa graded figures for sale

stesound

Padawan
I will be putting a load of figures on ebay buy it now or best offer, the reason is I cant use a laptop very well an my girlfriend uses her I phone to put figures on ebay with pictures. I will happily sell them to forum members but as I cant seem to put pictures up on here this is the only way I can show you the figures. obviously the buy it now price will be high but will take offers and would prefer to sell to forum members. any questions feel free to pm me on here. sorry I cant put them up myself on here if this is a problem let me know as I don't even know if what i'm doing here is against forum policy. thanks steve (stesound/ebay)

obiwannacollect

Jedi Knight
I've spoken to Steve a few times guys and he seems a genuinely nice guy and even though I haven't bought anything from him I would be happy to do business with him, Steve you need to check out the section about uploading pics as you will have more success with pics and prices. Lets give Steve all the help he needs please.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3221

stesound

Padawan
thanks for the comments, have put a load on ebay now with pics, (my girlfriend did it). should all be under star wars afa. as I said, just pm me on here with any questions regarding prices. thanks all steve

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom