Action Figure Of The Day Blog

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Here are two that I found on this site with a quick google search. I seem to remember at least one of these pictures being in the Sansweet Action Figure Archive book.

Grant

Sith Lord
skemple said:
Here are two that I found on this site with a quick google search. I seem to remember at least one of these pictures being in the Sansweet Action Figure Archive book.

Cool pictures. Thats the first time I have seen a Royal guard do anything apart from stand there and look menacing.

Cheers mate.

Grant. :D

Joe

Grand Master
skemple said:

Nice! More more more !
Well done"Hunter"! :mrgreen:

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
Yeah that's the 2. the second one is from the Sansweet book - that thing on the left is the arm of the POTF Rg fig.

The first pic - apparently Vader is on his way to tell the Emperor that he's sensed Luke on Endor. Jerrjerod tells him the Emperor doesn't want to be disturbed which is why Vader starts choking. Although it looks like the RG are attacking Jerrjerod in the second picture, its possible that this is from the same scene and that's them reacting to Vader's attack.
There was/is the suggestion of a second scene where the Vader is stopped directly by the RG

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
PhantomShadow said:
Yeah that's the 2. the second one is from the Sansweet book - that thing on the left is the arm of the POTF Rg fig.

The first pic - apparently Vader is on his way to tell the Emperor that he's sensed Luke on Endor. Jerrjerod tells him the Emperor doesn't want to be disturbed which is why Vader starts choking. Although it looks like the RG are attacking Jerrjerod in the second picture, its possible that this is from the same scene and that's them reacting to Vader's attack.
There was/is the suggestion of a second scene where the Vader is stopped directly by the RG

Cool info, gotta admit I always thought they were just glorified wall decorations. They never seemed to do anything in the OT.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom