A late Christmas gift..The Definitive Trilogo Guide Teaser

Joe

Grand Master
Really appreciate all the good feedback and comments guys, hope to count on your support for this project in the new year!

Grant_C said:
Be careful on the logos mate. You might walk into copyright.

Thanks for looking out for us Grant, we've already discussed this topic and it is our intention to steer well clear of any such issues with regard to logos/graphics and the cover design.

Lindo said:
Everyone wants a copy, me included, but no one has asked the price of it! unless ive missed that somewhere?

You didn't miss anything don't worry! All of the pre-order details including the price of the book will be published in 2016. As soon as more information is available I will post it here :)

ScruffyLookingNH said:
That's going to be awesome. Just cannot beat a good book and this one has awesome written all over it.

And I agree: we need a Palitoy one, too. Not just dealing with the toys but some Palitoy history. So come on; Gary, Dave, Jason and Laurence, you all bring some unique knowledge to the subject. Chop, chop!

You never know..something like that might happen sooner than you think ;)

Palifan

Sith Lord
And I agree: we need a Palitoy one, too. Not just dealing with the toys but some Palitoy history. So come on; Gary, Dave, Jason and Laurence, you all bring some unique knowledge to the subject. Chop, chop![/quote]

You never know..something like that might happen sooner than you think ;)[/quote]

Oh you're such a tease Joe!

Ian

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks again chaps! I can't tell you how relieved I am to finally be able to announce that this book is really happening! It's shaping up to be what I always wanted in a resource/guide, as a fan and a collector of Trilogos..so I hope and pray that everyone enjoys it when it's finished!

Also..stay tuned for another announcement coming very soon about a slightly smaller Trilogo related project but one that many of you might be interested in! :)

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Great news Joe, can't wait to see the finished product, Stephan's meccano book is great but I always hoped for a dedicated trilogo version.
If you're in need of any images I'd be more than happy to help from my modest collection.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom