12 Back Canadian Sand People Re-Seal 55GBP Shipped

phantom

Jedi Master
Two reseals up for sale or trade.
I cannot verify the weapons thru the bubble, so priced accordingly. These are obvious reseals, but display nicely.
Higher resolution photos from all angles are available upon request.

Will consider trades for boxed Megadrive / Snes games

Photos;
I will advise you to ask for more photos, and even if you dont Ill probably send more anyways as I want the buyer to have as much info about the item they are buying as possible,

Feedback;
For my feedback as a seller, please check my feedback thread HERE

Shipping;
Postage from Norway can sometimes be a little high, 1kg sent the cheapest way will be around 13GBP and 2kgs around 16GBP. Trackable solutions are available from around 28GBP. Please understand that I cannot be responsible for lost packages should the cheapest solution be chosen, I have however until now never had a package get lost in the mail shipping from Norway -> UK

CHEAPEST POSTAGE INCLUDED

I always try and ship the same, or next day (unless theres a weekend) and pack the items well. These items will be sent in either a Star Case or in a free Acrylic case, whichever the buyer choose.

Be advised that Norway is a Non-EU country, and Im happy to mark the parcel with the code as per this thread HERE. The last three packages sent to the UK marked with this code flew thru customs without a problem.

Payment;
Please add whatever percentage paypal charge you to ship the funds to me

Kenner 45 GBP SOLD

Kenner Canadian 55 GBP Including European shipping
Looks nice on display, small defect above bubble.

AT-AT Instructions
Really not that knowledgable on the value so Ill offer it up for SOLD

Marked with Palitoy / Mills / PBP

[
DSC_0075_zpsb642a997.jpg

DSC_0076_zpsb6797f26.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom