Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group K

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group K

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024.

Imperial Sniper Vehicle, it has never got much love and has never been in the 2nd round. Can it do it in 2024 with this fantastic draw :unsure:

Side Gunner Vehicle, has also not got much love and has also not been in the 2nd round before. So we will get a new vehicle in the 2nd round for the first time. Since there are only 3 vehicles in this group and 2 can go to the 2nd round. Can the side gunner make it to the 2nd round ? :unsure:

X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound, it was in the final in 2021 and lost. Not much more to say, if it gets knocked out in this group against the 2 other vehicles, then it would be a major surprise.

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

Imperial Sniper Vehicle (2).jpg Imperial Sniper Vehicle.jpg

Side Gunner Vehicle1.jpg Side Gunner Vehicle.jpg

X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound1.jpg X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound.jpg

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
I went X Wing and Side Gunner. I was only going to vote X Wing as I've never seen droids but it looks like a decent toy to play with.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I guess the fight in this group will be between the Imperial Sniper Vehicle and the Side Gunner Vehicle. Who will get the 2nd place for next round 😂

sith-smith

Grand Master
Can't say I'm a huge fan of any of these, however I have good memories of picking up the Kenner X-wing for my collection and I believe the imperial sniper vehicle was the last one i needed for a complete set of all vehicles and playsets...so have gone for those two.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
It's the wrong X-Wing once again, but it gets my vote as at least it's nearly correct. I couldn't bring myself to vote for either of the others as I'm afraid I simply don't like them.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
23 members voted, thanks for the votes (y)

Side Gunner Vehicle are in the 2nd round for the first time ever and X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound are also ready for the next round :)

Top Bottom