Finally......tri logo miscards...edited with missing figure

sith-smith

Grand Master
It's taken me weeks searching two houses to find them, but I think this is all of them

101_0173.jpg

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Just a few then Gary? These are awesome mate. How many more are there that you know you are missing mate?

Thanks for the share. Really cool photo 8)

P.S. Love the Yoda on Warok card. They must have had loads of Warok cards or something because a number of different figures have turned up on that card.

sith-smith

Grand Master
There's quite a few still. There's a number listed in the meccano to trilogo book that I don't have and new ones found all the time, like the Jawa on warok that Ed got.

It is strange that the warok cards is used a number of times. But check out how many different weequays there are :shock:

Joe

Grand Master
Worth the wait Gary, awesome and thanks for finding the time to finally snap that shot ;)

I think there are 3 SWF members that have combinations you need but hopefully if the time comes to sell them then they do end up in your miscard collection!

PS- Is it ok to use this updated picture on the site?

sith-smith

Grand Master
Here's hoping. I know of a few in several collections. There are a number of ones I'd particularly love to have because they are such great combinations. Any others add to the general fun of these crazy cards!

And yes Joe, that's fine

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
There's quite a few still. There's a number listed in the meccano to trilogo book that I don't have and new ones found all the time, like the Jawa on warok that Ed got.

It is strange that the warok cards is used a number of times. But check out how many different weequays there are :shock:

Yeah, Ed's latest is a really cool one. 8)

The Luke on Rebel Soldier card you have there is a really neat one too! Thanks again Gary! :)

Joe

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
And yes Joe, that's fine

Many thanks! It's an incredible feat to have that many miscards in one place so the picture is great to see! :)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Wow- truly spectacular. My favourite has changed about 4 times already. What a great idea for a focus. 8)

Is that a pop up R2 on a sensor scope card?

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Wow- unique to have an original r2 on a trilogo card. Always had the impression that they had been long discontinued by then. Amazed it exsisted and that it has survived 8)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Wow wow & yet more wow
scaled.php
that is one hell of an impressive sight to behold Gary, never seen so many miss cards, it humbles my 2 in a huge way.

Also nice to know who has the one I have been looking for & that its in a good home 8) do you know if these was more than on DSD miss-card?.

Sensational m8, just bloody love miss-cards!!

Grant

Sith Lord
Quality man. It would be an EVEN more amazing collection if you could get one of every individual character as a miscard. I wonder if thats possible. Kudos to you. 8)

Lee77

Sith Lord
Wow, top stuff Gary. My favourite at the minute is biker scout on R5! What were they thinking!
Thanks for sharing.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wow Gary they are amazing. Didn't realise there were that many miscards out the. I WANT THAT YODA!!!!!!!!!! Ever decide to sell I'm your man! :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
Those are quality - well worth the wait :wink: - I can't believe that there are so many different combos - my fav has tobe the Yak Face tho - although the DSC is pretty cool as well, esp as he wasn't released on a Trilogo card

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom