WTT something of mine for a Lili Ledy ERG MOC

stormcab

Sith Lord
Been contemplating this route as the only way to get ahold of one of these. Never done a trade before, as it seems more risky that a straight up sale covered by Paypal. This MOC is my number one goal.

Basically is there anything in my showcase (link below) that you would trade for your LL ERG MOC?

First and foremost, the Han Clipper is off limits. I really don't want to lose Leia and Vader, as they have been with me for 20 years. The Palitoy TIE pilot, and AT-AT driver I would also prefer to keep. Apart from the Han, I will trade any of these at a push, if the ERG is in particularly good condition or graded high.

Everything is graded except my ERG, TIE Pilot, 2-1B, 4-LOM, Imperial Commander. You can PM me for specific grades.

lejackal

Grand Master
stormcab said:
Been contemplating this route as the only way to get ahold of one of these. Never done a trade before, as it seems more risky that a straight up sale covered by Paypal. This MOC is my number one goal.

Basically is there anything in my showcase (link below) that you would trade for your LL ERG MOC?

First and foremost, the Han Clipper is off limits. I really don't want to lose Leia and Vader, as they have been with me for 20 years. The Palitoy TIE pilot, and AT-AT driver I would also prefer to keep. Apart from the Han, I will trade any of these at a push, if the ERG is in particularly good condition or graded high.

Everything is graded except my ERG, TIE Pilot, 2-1B, 4-LOM, Imperial Commander. You can PM me for specific grades.
There is one for sale on Facebook Rotj group right now

stormcab

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
stormcab said:

There is one for sale on Facebook Rotj group right now

Nice one thanks. **** that's still a lot of money, I will have to sell a few of my pieces. Do you know how to check feedback of a Facebook seller?

lejackal

Grand Master
There is a buyer and seller feedback group but a friend of mine is an admin on the ROTJ group so if you message Steve Shepherdson he should point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

stormcab

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
There is a buyer and seller feedback group but a friend of mine is an admin on the ROTJ group so if you message Steve Shepherdson he should point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

Crap missed it by 60 seconds. Was gutted at first, but more relieved as it broke my upper spend limit by a long way. An ungraded one will be perfect. The hunt continues :D

lejackal

Grand Master
stormcab said:
lejackal said:

Good luck!

Crap missed it by 60 seconds. Was gutted at first, but more relieved as it broke my upper spend limit by a long way. An ungraded one will be perfect. The hunt continues :D
At least you were in with a shout of it. I'll let you know when I see one ;)

stormcab

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
stormcab said:
lejackal said:

Good luck!

Muchas Gracias!

At least you were in with a shout of it. I'll let you know when I see one ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom