WTB various accesories

dreamtoys

Youngling
Hi guys!

I would like to buy 2 (or at least one) unitoy large hood jawa capes and a kader smook for ugnaught.
I can also trade for pbp and poch figures (that fit the price of the accessories of course). In principle I'm looking for that now but I may be interested in more accessories.
I live in spain btw

Thanks!!

dreamtoys

Youngling
Good luck. That Kader smock is the hardest to track down of the 3 though much easier to find in Europe and the U.K. than in the US.
thanks... I try to get accessories for my poch figures, here in Spain it is near impossible to find original accessories. the market is full of repro ones.

john weekend

Youngling
Hi guys!

I would like to buy 2 (or at least one) unitoy large hood jawa capes and a kader smook for ugnaught.
I can also trade for pbp and poch figures (that fit the price of the accessories of course). In principle I'm looking for that now but I may be interested in more accessories.
I live in spain btw

Thanks!!
Hi buddy
I have one for sale in good shape if you are still looking to buy
kindly send me a Pm
Thnx

dreamtoys

Youngling
@dreamtoys please do not deal with this member until I have received some clarification of whether he actually has these items!
Sure mate thanks, don't worry, I just wanted to know the price and have some pictures. Anyway, I like the sales to be public and not by pm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom