WTB: Now That's What I Call Music!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm on a massive retro trip with the albums on vinyl. I've got about a dozen but only a couple are in half decent condition. I'll consider anything as long as the record is not scratched.

Happy to pay cash or swap for Star Wars bits and pieces I may have spare.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Mate I used to have them all on tape up until about 1990ish I think and a fair few on vinyl. Used to get them for Christmas! I had no.2 is it with the pig in sunglasses!?.. but I gave it to my Dad, he prob still has it in his records. Used to play them to death with my cousin the late 80's ones, great memories :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
They are quality :) There is an awful lot of utter crap on there but there are also some spectacular tracks. Gradually working through the albums and on No. 10 now. Some of the late vinyl albums like 33 and 34 are getting on for three figures! All the rest are only about £4 each apart form No. 1 which is £10-£20 depending on condition. Bargain for all that nostalgia in one hit! Love the tapes, too, but starting with vinyl.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
we had some of the early ones on vinyl, mide 80s I think, had a lot of lionel Richie and phil Collins going on

we had a cassette in the 80s and would go on holiday to france in the Peugeot 309 gti and my dad would always turn up the same 3 songs fill blast which were Robert palmer - addicted to love, power station - some like it hot and eurythmics - would I lie to you :lol:

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
I used to have an early one on vinyl, number 3 or 4. I'm away at the moment but will check at the weekend. If I still have it you are welcome to it free of charge.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Just been through my vinyl and found this! That's a seriously cool pig 8)

IMG_0552.JPG

If you want it I can bring it to the Christmas farthest from.

I also found this, I picked it about 15 years ago and it features midi style d&b remixes of some classic themes. I'm afraid I can't let you have this one but if anyone has any info on it I'd love to know where it came from

IMG_0550.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0551.JPG
    IMG_0551.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 78

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Missed a load of replies on this :)

Danny, many thanks, dude, but I have 3 and 4 now and even spares to boot. I really need to sort out what I've got and get rid of the duplicates sometime.

Love the idea of a FF disco.....although we may be light on the female half of the dance floor. Always get a few boys to dress up at panto dames, I guess :shock:

Andy, Now 7 is one of the finest of the bunch! I now have 3 copies..... :? Really, really need a sort out...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom