WTB: Clone Wars Ahsoka CW44 MOC

philliperry

Padawan
I'm desperately after a Clone Wars Ahsoka CW44 MOC. I know these are expensive right now and I'm prepared to pay a good price. If you have one to sell, let me know.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I'm desperately after a Clone Wars Ahsoka CW44 MOC. I know these are expensive right now and I'm prepared to pay a good price. If you have one to sell, let me know.
I'm pretty sure I have one of these but I just need to put my hands on it, you are after a sealed one I take it?

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Yes a sealed one. That would be amazing if you did.
I'll have another look tomorrow for it and I was half thinking of selling the one in my collection and then trying to find the other but it feels like a slight gamble so might take some financial persuading lol!

I'll let you know if I have any luck,

Ian

philliperry

Padawan
I'll have another look tomorrow for it and I was half thinking of selling the one in my collection and then trying to find the other but it feels like a slight gamble so might take some financial persuading lol!

I'll let you know if I have any luck,

Ian
Well, I'm willing to pay £130 plus postage. Does that sound any good?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Hi Ian,

Did you have any luck searching for Ahsoka?

Phil
I had a good look yesterday but can still only find just the one (even though for a brief moment I think I found it :(). I've no idea where I've put the other one so it may take more searching to discover it.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom