Wanted M.A.S.K Toys

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
So before I start trawling the net and hunting in dealer shops etc. Figured I would ask as I know there are a few M.A.S.K. collectors here.
I want to get a Series 1 collection going, likely Series 2 as well - starting from scratch (again for the third time with this one :) ).

So if anyone has these and is thinking about selling drop me line.
Tar
matt

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey @edd_jedi

Ideally Nice condition toys with Boxes, don't care if the boxes are a bit scruffy and showing their age and don't care about inserts etc.
Depending on prices loose might be an option as well.

As with my normal collecting MO - keeping the quality can cost balance right is key, but the artwork on those boxes is soooo good it'll be hard to stay away from them.

Just missed out on a Condor last night on evilbay - tracking a few more things.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Ha - bidding on one now 😀, susspect it will go up over my limit though.

I am about to off load a few Lego sets so may see about trades etc. in a few weeks - off to do an audit later

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ha - bidding on one now 😀, susspect it will go up over my limit though.

I am about to off load a few Lego sets so may see about trades etc. in a few weeks - off to do an audit later
Please let me know when you're ready to move on some Lego sets.
I've nothing to trade unfortunately.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I'll post some images of Lego later in the week or next

A lot of boxes older sets, Ninjago City, Icons/ideas, maybe Star Wars etc. time for a realistic clear out of things that may be awesome, but I'll never actually build as I don't have the space.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I'll post some images of Lego later in the week or next

A lot of boxes older sets, Ninjago City, Icons/ideas, maybe Star Wars etc. time for a realistic clear out of things that may be awesome, but I'll never actually build as I don't have the space.
There's a lot of Mask items at Vectis at the end of the month, maybe worth having ago at a lot?

Ian

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Yeah - Saw the Vectis lots, a few intreating ones, but I bet bidding goes higher that it should - But I'll be on it for sure

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I do wish people wouldn't put reserve prices on items on Evilbay.....
Bidding on a Hurricane and Condor - both look OK, but both figures scruffy missing masks and on gun missing, so work needed to get them where they need to be, but nothing silly, but the guy let the auction crap out and then rejected a Make Me an Offer and re-listed again with the same reserve (I assume) where I bet the same result will happen... his choice I guess, but frustrating and unrealistic....

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Seems I will be going for a loose collection this time around - boxed prices are somewhat inflated :)
Managed to win a Condor, Vampire and Thunderhawk (all for under 60, so happy with that) - we'll see what the true state they are in is next week when they arrive...

Latest posts

Top Bottom