Vintage Star Wars Stickers, Trading Cards, Memorabilia Etc.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Hey Ed, I don't have any loose Star Wars Topps cards. Just sealed packs.
I do have a whole bunch of Jedi album stickers but to my knowledge there are no Jawas in the album.

Sorry mate.

Indiana

Youngling
Hi,

Do you happen to have the original Star Wars sticker album (1977) or extra stickers for this album at all?

Until last week I didn't even know it existed.

I have completed Empire and Jedi albums, plus all the prequel and Special Edition/Saga ones, so it would be great to be able to get hold of this too.

PGowdy

Grand Master
I don't have that set sorry.
There is a seller on ebay selling the album and full sticker set for £145.

x-pack

Grand Master
Oh my god! What an amazing set of items for sale. Sticker albums take me right back to being at junior school :p

I have one of these completed ROTJ albums but the kid who did it back in the day seems to have continued sticking stickers on the outside as well! Bloody thing is caked in them. Gives it a 'once loved' appeal i guess :D

PM'd re: other sticker albums 8)

PGowdy

Grand Master
Nice one buddy. I got a hell of a lot more than what's posted here. Dozens of unused vintage Panini albums including Panini Football (82-90), Mexico 86, Italia 90, Transformers, Master of the Universe, Action Force and loads of others.
PM replied to. 8)

x-pack

Grand Master
I would consider an '86 footy one if i had the stickers to put in it (imagine that!! :p ) but i'm not sure that would be the done thing. Might be like taking a MOC out of the packet. There are some ratty complete ones on evilbay for not much. Something like that would do.

Cheers for the PM. God i love these albums! :D

PGowdy

Grand Master
There are those who won't open sticker packs and those who do to try to complete sets and again those who buy empty albums and sets and stick all the stickers in. Certainly the most common thing is people buy up the remaining stickers they need to complete that vintage album they own. I personally can see the sense and joy in a thing like that so don't really see it as the same as opening an MOC. Then there are those who want an empty unused album and an unopened pack to keep that way. Again i see the sense and joy in that too.
The main thing with having a set of Mexico 86 stickers and sticking them in an album is you're sticking close to £400-500 worth of stickers into the album which when complete will be worth less than 100. So... :?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I thought about trying to complete my FKS Argentina 78 album. I had about half, but also removed all of my Scotland stickers for "safe keeping" back in the day so have lost the entire squad. Complete minty albums come up all the time, so as you say, no need to be opening any more of those packets.

:)

Jason

x-pack

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
I thought about trying to complete my FKS Argentina 78 album. I had about half, but also removed all of my Scotland stickers for "safe keeping" back in the day so have lost the entire squad. Complete minty albums come up all the time, so as you say, no need to be opening any more of those packets.

:)

Jason

That's what i think. I was guilty of opening a MOC biker leia when i started collecting Star Wars. Now i feel bad about it. I'll buy a complete footy 86 and leave the sealed packs to someone who appreciates them. I just want to look at the nice pictures and feel 10 again! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom