Vintage figures and vehicles for sale

Byjahn

Youngling
Hi,
I have tried to follow rules and make this guide informative for those interested.
These are my original toys all from the vintage ranges sold 1979-84. It is now time to sell these on and, ideally, I'd like to do this in one transaction.
Having asked about some specific pieces and researched items for sale am willing to take £450. If you are interested please pm me and I'd be happy to provide more detailed pictures if there are questions about particular items.

I am based in Leicester for those who may want to collect items.

I will deal with PMs in order and welcome questions/feedback on this!
thanks

"Battle-Damaged" Tie Fighter with Box and instructions: Intact and wings eject fine, stickers on, slightly curling up
Slave 1: complete included Han Solo
Snowspeeder with Box: working landing gear, laser canons rear gun all intact
AT-AT: one gun on head slightly bent, other is fine
Rebel Transporter with Box: All casing intact. Cannons and base intact, locking mechanism working. No backpacks/gas masks
Millenium Falcon: satellite dish, canon on roof, blue table, false floor, exit ramp all intact, landing legs all work
Scout Walker: missing: one side gun, circular roof hatch. Leg mechanism walks and locks into place
X Wing: Wing mechanism works when pressing R2D2 and locks into place. 3 canons present, one slightly bent. Some curling to stickers
Y Wing: all loose parts missing except for one circular piece for part of wing. Leg mechanism works
All boxes are in used condition with sellotape repairs.
Rancor with box
Jabba with box. Base and Salacious included. One original string attached – other parts missing Box has hole in it approx. 3cm cut out
Range of smaller vehicles – as shown.

Figures - as shown. Approx 70, can provide close-ups of smaller groups if required.
Last 17 figures: Imperial Dignatory, Annakin, B Wing pilot (no gun)

Darth Vader figures carry case – locks shut, no scratches/damage, all internal parts intact

Attachments

• resized2.jpg
    resized2.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 709
  • resized3.jpg
    resized3.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 711
  • resized4.jpg
    resized4.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 708
  • resized5.jpg
    resized5.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 709

lejackal

Grand Master
Byjahn said:
Hi,
I have tried to follow rules and make this guide informative for those interested.
These are my original toys all from the vintage ranges sold 1979-84. It is now time to sell these on and, ideally, I'd like to do this in one transaction.
Having asked about some specific pieces and researched items for sale I think asking for offers over £450 is fair. If you are interested please pm me and I'd be happy to provide more detailed pictures if there are questions about particular items.

I am based in Leicester for those who may want to collect items.

I will deal with PMs in order and welcome questions/feedback on this!
thanks

"Battle-Damaged" Tie Fighter with Box and instructions: Intact and wings eject fine, stickers on, slightly curling up
Slave 1: complete included Han Solo
Snowspeeder with Box: working landing gear, laser canons rear gun all intact
AT-AT: one gun on head slightly bent, other is fine
Rebel Transporter with Box: All casing intact. Cannons and base intact, locking mechanism working. No backpacks/gas masks
Millenium Falcon: satellite dish, canon on roof, blue table, false floor, exit ramp all intact, landing legs all work
Scout Walker: missing: one side gun, circular roof hatch. Leg mechanism walks and locks into place
X Wing: Wing mechanism works when pressing R2D2 and locks into place. 3 canons present, one slightly bent. Some curling to stickers
Y Wing: all loose parts missing except for one circular piece for part of wing. Leg mechanism works
All boxes are in used condition with sellotape repairs.
Rancor with box
Jabba with box. Base and Salacious included. One original string attached – other parts missing Box has hole in it approx. 3cm cut out
Range of smaller vehicles – as shown.

Figures - as shown. Approx 70, can provide close-ups of smaller groups if required.
Last 17 figures: Imperial Dignatory, Annakin, B Wing pilot (no gun)

Darth Vader figures carry case – locks shut, no scratches/damage, all internal parts intact

You can't run an auction on here, you must list and stick to firm prices, not you will accept offers over

Byjahn

Youngling
Hi all,

For anyone that wishes to enquire about splitting this - I have had a few PMs sent about the whole lot.
If these do not work out then I will contact you in turn to discuss details.

Some have asked the price for the lot - as stated it is £450.

thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom