Vehicle Maintenance Energizer - Crack

Fonzy82

Youngling
Hi folks,

Wonder if you could help.

I bought a VME complete, know its not a high prize item but had it as a child so thought be nice to get a complete one.

VME turned up but has a crack underneath where you store the tools, one one side. Spoke to the seller who offered to send me a replacement but this was also cracked, in the same place.

Is this a common problem with the VME, as seems odd how two different ones had the same issue. As if its common issue i might keep it as the rest of the item displays really well

Any advice welcome.

Cheers Matt

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Hi folks,

Wonder if you could help.

I bought a VME complete, know its not a high prize item but had it as a child so thought be nice to get a complete one.

VME turned up but has a crack underneath where you store the tools, one one side. Spoke to the seller who offered to send me a replacement but this was also cracked, in the same place.

Is this a common problem with the VME, as seems odd how two different ones had the same issue. As if its common issue i might keep it as the rest of the item displays really well

Any advice welcome.

Cheers Matt
A Photo would be nice mate....I used to store the tools in the tool bin under the swivel head thingy.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-17 at 15.33.43.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-17 at 15.33.43.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 45

colin310

Padawan
I sold 1 recently & just checked the pics I had.
Looking at the position of it, it looks to me like the screw underneath has been removed & then tightened back up too hard to cause it to crack.
Pic below of underneath to show screw position. Hope that helps 👍🏻
A05B427B-4CDC-4068-A73C-10D2B82949F6.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom