Various footers

Palifan

Sith Lord
I'm after some footers for FX 7, IG 88, Luke Hoth and Han Hoth if anyone can help please?
I might be able to help you out on a couple of those but I'll have to take a look at what I have. I have a box of them but I'll have to try to colour match and size them up. Are you after a normal flat Han Hoth one or the V shaped one?

Ian

Markzane

Padawan
I might be able to help you out on a couple of those but I'll have to take a look at what I have. I have a box of them but I'll have to try to colour match and size them up. Are you after a normal flat Han Hoth one or the V shaped one?

Ian
Many thanks, I'm happy either either, even the same colours will do - blue and yellow. Thanks again, Mark

Palifan

Sith Lord
Thank you, I really appreciate that.
Hey mark,

Just had a good look through everything and no luck unfortunately. The yellow ones I have are to deep and the blue ones aren't the right shade for Luke. I have a lot of Red and Orange and some green Han ones amongst others, but the yellow, blue and sand person green either went a while back or are the wrong shade for some of the main characters.

Sorry if I gave you any false hope but do let me know if you're ever after any others.

Ian

Markzane

Padawan
Hey mark,

Just had a good look through everything and no luck unfortunately. The yellow ones I have are to deep and the blue ones aren't the right shade for Luke. I have a lot of Red and Orange and some green Han ones amongst others, but the yellow, blue and sand person green either went a while back or are the wrong shade for some of the main characters.

Sorry if I gave you any false hope but do let me know if you're ever after any others.

Ian
No problem thanks for checking! Looking again, I'm interested in the blue one you have, a couple of the yellow ones and a green Han if possible? Thanks again

Palifan

Sith Lord
No problem thanks for checking! Looking again, I'm interested in the blue one you have, a couple of the yellow ones and a green Han if possible? Thanks again
Hey Mark,

Just had a look through everything and I only have number 78 of the ESB FKS sticker that you're looking for and I've attached some pictures of the footers you mentioned. The blue flat one (number 4), is a Leia one that I copied from an original Leia one to get the right size and used an original damaged Leia card 12 back, card back, to make it from. It's therefore not original but is vintage (of sorts). I used included some short V shaped blue ones(5 being darker), in case these are more useful. The green Han one is V shaped and I've used my childhood figure to show the length.

Other than the custom Leia one, the rest are all original footers but I don't really know what characters they are from.

Let me know if any of these are of any use and then we can talk more.

Cheers - Ian

Attachments

• IMG_4157.jpg
    IMG_4157.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4158.jpg
    IMG_4158.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4159.jpg
    IMG_4159.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4160.jpg
    IMG_4160.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4162.jpg
    IMG_4162.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4164.jpg
    IMG_4164.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4165.jpg
    IMG_4165.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 24
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom