foggi

Youngling
Hi All

Valuations appreciated please.

Reebo Band (Complete)
Jabba the Hut Throne Room Action Scene (Airfix) Complete
One Man Sail Skiff (Boxed)
Ewok Combat Glider (Complete)
Darth Vader Fighter (One Wing wont attach, have not glued it, leave that up to the decision of the buyer)
ISP 6 (Gun Missing)
AST 5
MTV 7
INT 4
Jabba the Hut & Throne (Complete)
AT - AT (Complete)
Y - Wing Fighter
X - Wing Fighter
B - Wing Fighter
Rebel Transporter
Taun Taun (Open Belly - No Saddle)
Scout Walker (Boxed with instructions)
Ewok Village (Complete)
Speeder Bike x 2
Imperial Troop Transporter

http://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/user/foggi2/library/Star%20Wars%20Collection

Hope links works!

Cheers

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Hi mate it only seems too show 11 pics, anyway I can give you value on some of them.

Rebo band £20.00 ( weird thing about these they sell for more if split)

ISP-6 £4-£6. Complete would fetch more ofcourse.

Speeder bike. £5-£8 I have seen these sell on eBay boxed and complete for £17.00 so that's a good price I've given.

Ewok glider £10-£15

Jabba £15-£20

Cap-2 £3-£5 tops.

AST-5 £2-£4 tops

These are only my opinion, mini rigs tend too be hard too sell without boxes , even with boxes unless in good condition don't fetch much.

Thanks.

foggi

Youngling
TwistedMetal said:
Hi mate it only seems too show 11 pics, anyway I can give you value on some of them.

Rebo band £20.00 ( weird thing about these they sell for more if split)

ISP-6 £4-£6. Complete would fetch more ofcourse.

Speeder bike. £5-£8 I have seen these sell on eBay boxed and complete for £17.00 so that's a good price I've given.

Ewok glider £10-£15

Jabba £15-£20

Cap-2 £3-£5 tops.

AST-5 £2-£4 tops

These are only my opinion, mini rigs tend too be hard too sell without boxes , even with boxes unless in good condition don't fetch much.

Thanks.

Cheers Twisted, I'll be uploading the rest of the pics tonight.

Cheers again

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
One thing aswel mate be as honest as you can with the descriptions of each item, an item may look nice in a pic, but if something is very loose on it, it's worth mentioning mate, also good description of boxes is a bonus.

Regards,

Scott.

foggi

Youngling
TwistedMetal said:
One thing aswel mate be as honest as you can with the descriptions of each item, an item may look nice in a pic, but if something is very loose on it, it's worth mentioning mate, also good description of boxes is a bonus.

Regards,

Scott.

Cheers Scott, once put listings up I'll make sure full descriptions are in aswell.

Cheers

Phil

Richard_H

Grand Master
The X wing, y-wing and B-wing will vary on if the electrics work, sticker condition etc. From £20 (x-wing) £30 ywing and B-wing upto about- £45ish.
AT-AT if electrics work and original chin guns (which seems to be a problem with most AT-ATs) can go from £50-£80.

The Ewok village I think is the jewel there (and I want one!) but have no idea on value. If it is fully complete then that will increase the value.

As has already been stated minirigs are easy to get hold of some don't have much value in them. Speeder bikes are fairly easy too.

Don't glue the Vader wing! It may be repairable. £15-£25 if damaged?

Rebel transport aren't hard to get. Seen them go from £15 - £35 depends

Boxed walker - not sure? Without box you expect £20-25, so with box (and it depends on condition) £35+

Taun taun - without reins not a lot - £5-£8ish

I've no idea of the imperial trooper transport as I don't see them a lot either. Airfix kit??? Difficult - may be worth money to some one but not to the general SW collector.

foggi

Youngling
Cc4rhu said:
The X wing, y-wing and B-wing will vary on if the electrics work, sticker condition etc. From £20 (x-wing) £30 ywing and B-wing - £45ish.
AT-AT if electrics work and original chin guns (which seems to be a problem with most AT-ATs) can go from £50-£80.

The Ewok village I think is the jewel there (and I want one!) but have no idea on value. If it is fully complete then that will increase the value.

As has already been stated minirigs are easy to get hold of some don't have much value in them. Speeder bike boxes are fairly easy too.

Boxed walker - not sure? Without box you expect £20-25, so with box (and it depends on condition) £35+

Cheers for info, Ewok Village is complete and in excellent condition (no box though). When I start to list for sale I'll put more pics on of each item, just wanted a quick visual for now for valuation.

And your not far from me so postage wouldn't be an issue if we did any business!

Cheers again

Phil

Richard_H

Grand Master
foggi said:
Cc4rhu said:
The X wing, y-wing and B-wing will vary on if the electrics work, sticker condition etc. From £20 (x-wing) £30 ywing and B-wing - £45ish.

As has already been stated minirigs are easy to get hold of some don't have much value in them. Speeder bike boxes are fairly easy too.

Cheers for info, Ewok Village is complete and in excellent condition (no box though). When I start to list for sale I'll put more pics on of each item, just wanted a quick visual for now for valuation.

And your not far from me so postage wouldn't be an issue if we did any business!

Cheers again

Phil

I know! My family have been involved in a few pubs in Gateshead. We have one left - Portland Arms in Felling. Used to have Causeway in Gateshead next to QE, and the Black House Pub near QE, which is now a Tesco Express, Difficult to keep them going in these times.

foggi

Youngling
Cc4rhu said:
foggi said:
Cc4rhu said:

Cheers again

Phil

I know! My family have been involved in a few pubs in Gateshead. We have one left - Portland Arms in Felling. Used to have Causeway in Gateshead next to QE, and the Black House Pub near QE, which is now a Tesco Express, Difficult to keep them going in these times.

Tell me about it, we are mainly a wet sales pub so that makes it even harder, the Portland, is that the one with the green dome roof?

Richard_H

Grand Master
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
I want a complete Ewok Village

Don't we all :lol:

I'm going to have to do a little searching on this to see what they've been going for

Edit - there's one on ebay with a box BIN £75.
There's a complete one ending soon currently £35.
You'd have to assume that around the £40 mark would get one of these?

foggi

Youngling
foggi said:
Hi All

Valuations appreciated please.

Reebo Band (Complete)
Jabba the Hut Throne Room Action Scene (Airfix) Complete
One Man Sail Skiff (Boxed)
Ewok Combat Glider (Complete)
Darth Vader Fighter (One Wing wont attach, have not glued it, leave that up to the decision of the buyer)
ISP 6 (Gun Missing)
AST 5
MTV 7
INT 4
Jabba the Hut & Throne (Complete)
AT - AT (Complete)
Y - Wing Fighter
X - Wing Fighter
B - Wing Fighter
Rebel Transporter
Taun Taun (Open Belly - No Saddle)
Scout Walker (Boxed with instructions)
Ewok Village (Complete)
Speeder Bike x 2
Imperial Troop Transporter

http://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/user/foggi2/library/Star%20Wars%20Collection

Hope links works!

Cheers

Photos updated with a few more for Valuation please!

Including:

Death Star (in good condition, odd tear that can bee seen in photos, guns and turret seat present but no cover for turret.
Slave 1 with Han Solo in Carbonite
Bossk
Logray
Chief Chirpa
Ben Kenobi
Hoth Wampa
Teebo - Carded (scribble on card)
Rancor Monster

Cheers!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom