urban legend

yoda

Sith Lord
Guys sorry for digging this up again!
But reading recently on the thread 'where do mocs come from' this below was mentioned. I started reading about it on the web. Has anyone ever looked into this much or live near the landfill site thats mentioned on the link? If so did you ever hear any stories of anything being found.
I find it really interesting I had never heard of this before until lately.
Or is it really what the heading says an urban legend.

http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/lan...icestershire/story-28348774-detail/story.html

Richard_H

Grand Master
ouch what a thread to bump.

There is indeed different groups of individuals who've been looking at this for quite a number of years. I'm aware of 2 groups that are pretty proactive right now. Personally, I think it'll be all damaged stock ruined by soil. Who knows though.

yoda

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
ouch what a thread to bump.

There is indeed different groups of individuals who've been looking at this for quite a number of years. I'm aware of 2 groups that are pretty proactive right now. Personally, I think it'll be all damaged stock ruined by soil. Who knows though.

Oh I didn't realise it was ongoing sorry for bringing this up again. I could imagine though things won't be in good shape if anything is found. Most of those sites would be well compacted by a 12 tonne digger/dozer tracking it in as its back filled.
You never know though if nothing is built on the area or its not to deeply buried it just might be possible to find something that's made of plastic and not broken.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
****ing Augie!!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

spoons

Grand Master
A complete loon forever going on about toy jackers and digging up landfill to find toys

I think he was Brian Syra of the 'Revenge figures' claims - lots of bold claims of unicorn eggs but never any evidence :)

Here you go

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2881&start=45

yoda

Sith Lord
spoons said:
A complete loon forever going on about toy jackers and digging up landfill to find toys

I think he was Brian Syra of the 'Revenge figures' claims - lots of bold claims of unicorn eggs but never any evidence :)

Here you go

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2881&start=45

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a spacer poor Auggie there's not too many people around of that caliber these days, I hope he got himself sorted for his own happiness. An interesting read that link thanks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom