UK Toy Fairs

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
Does anyone here go to toy fairs?

I am planning to go to one this sunday just outside of Worcester being held by the company in the link below:

http://home.btconnect.com/jjwebb/

If anyone else is planning to go or will after seeing this post let me know and we can meet up.

Steve

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
I go to the Barry Potter toy fair in my home town of Buxton,but to be honest I've not seen any decent vintage SW for years.

Thinking of going to MEM at the NEC this time as I've missed the last two.

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
Damn - if it is that weekend i dont think i will be able to go. I am sure i have some house party to go to for a friend that is moving back to the States. I will have to check with the misses.
:evil:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with a couple of you guys. I'm having a stand there.

A

Anonymous

Lee Gregory said:
I go to the Barry Potter toy fair in my home town of Buxton,but to be honest I've not seen any decent vintage SW for years.

Ha small world, im from Buxton originally 8)

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
david_j said:
Lee Gregory said:

Cool David,I gather you saw sense a moved to somewhere a bit warmer.

A

Anonymous

Ha Ha not really Lee, i lived in London for 9 years,thailand for a while, and now i live in hull, a bit warmer than Bucko but not much, im sure we have spoke before, you might have bought a figure off me a few years back if my memory serves me correct

jezza124

Jedi Master
david_j said:
Lee Gregory said:

all the in laws live there,im only half hour away,do a lot of work in chapel en le firth :D

A

Anonymous

unreal, i spent some of my formative years in chapel, good times,i have relatives in glossop too as well as new mills and furness vale 8)

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
jezza124 said:
david_j said:
Lee Gregory said:

all the in laws live there,im only half hour away,do a lot of work in chapel en le firth :D

Jezza,I 've noticed in the past that your location is Glossop,not a million miles from Buxton is it pal??

REALLY is a small world isn't it I work in Chapel at Morrisons supermarket,a yes a lot of pubs in Chapel,some of the young whipper snappers are always trying to get me out on nights out with them.

jezza124

Jedi Master
yes know morrisons very well,done a lot of roofs on the high street,done a few in buxton aswell is it park rd near the opera house????

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hey guys good thread. Ive always wanted to find a decent toy fair outside of Memorabilia :|

I go to Kempton toy fair and the Barry Potter one at Sandown but Ive gotta say there not a great deal of Vintage Star Wars at those.

Jim Stevenson is always at Sandown but I rarely have the funds to buy anything from him. Shame because he has some great stuff! :cry:

Chris.

Bollux

Grand Master
I only ever go to the Memorabilia one, be good to try another though!

Going to Italy in April I wonder if I'll stumble upon some Harbert in an old shop in Venice or Verona?

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
The toy fair i went to today had very little SW stuff although there were loads of really cool vintage dinky cars. I may have to start a small collection of some fo those.

Steve

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom