Trade Figures

revilluk

Padawan
Below are pictures of all the figures that i have available to trade

i am only looking for a 2 items to complete my display of last 17 figures

lando general

anakin

also possibly upgrades to these figures (getting really picky at the quality of my display)

barada

han carbonite

at-st driver

r2d2 sensorscope

luke x-wing

obviously i have many more figures to trade than what i need. so anyone wanting figures to complete their loose collections feel free to make any offers i am happy to help out.

i will take closer pictures and give honest discriptions of figures you would like to take a closer look at

thanks

P1010055.jpg

P1010054.jpg

P1010051.jpg

P1010047-1.jpg

P1010048-1.jpg

P1010045-1.jpg

P1010039-1.jpg

P1010034-1.jpg

revilluk

Padawan
one yak is available, but trade is what i would prefer.

...and correct, the crosses are unavailable, they are staying in my collection.

do you not know how rare the red cross variants are!!!

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
:lol:

I've been trying to get a full set of red cross variants but it got too expensive. :wink:

Joe

Grand Master
If the Red cross figures are of the red cross charity, surely they should be donated for free to us? :lol:

revilluk

Padawan
unfortunately guys, the red cross gave me clear instructions that they are all house bound until further notice. their friends can come out and play though!

i have heard a few times blue snags with dented and undented toes. can anyone tell me the significance?

Tank1252

Jedi Master
Mate, the difference is the obvious dent in the right boot where the big toe would be. Probably something foreign in the mold for this figure. The with dent/without dent versions are about as rare as each other.

plantman

Sith Lord
Tims right, its just a simple mould difference with a small dent on the front of the boot, i think both varients command the same price although people try to emphasise the RARENESS of the particular one they are selling.

revilluk

Padawan
thanks for the blue snag info. sounds like ever figure auctioned on ebay...posted as rare!

tatsie you are just obsessed with yaks

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Hi Mate,
Old post i know, but if you still have him what do you want for the lando general tri moc? Is it factory sealed?

Del

revilluk

Padawan
so sorry for lack of posting. been away for some time.

i have no idea the worth of the lando because it is not in great condition, slighly yellowed and a dint on the bubble. it is the original though, not recarded.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom