• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Die Cast X-Wing Fighter:

Die Cast X-Wing Fighter.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I do not collect die-cast, so I can't share any with you guys. But I am looking forward to seeing them from other forum members :) I sold mine on the forum years ago ;)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi Lars,

Like you, I really hope some other forum members can help out with this one, as I don't collect die-cast myself and hence have nothing to share this week. However, even though I don't collect them personally, I know that plenty of other people do. So to those forum members with this toy, I say please share yours with the rest of us, as we'd love to see them :)

Thanks.

Jeremy

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Was this the one with the small x-wing pilot in the cockpit you could remove?
I have no idea, I got 2 of them years ago from a danish childhood lot, but I never checked it and sold them on the forum :unsure:

Maybe some other forum members know about it or have one they will share on the forum

supergoose

Jedi Knight
Supporter
OK, the loose one is again from my childhood. As a kid, from the die cast range, I only had the X-Wing and the Twin Pod Cloud Car.

The carded one is a re-seal I picked up for my carded / boxed die-cast run. They may not be everybody's cup of tea but personally I really like the vintage die-cast (y)

Week4.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
OK, the loose one is again from my childhood. As a kid, from the die cast range, I only had the X-Wing and the Twin Pod Cloud Car.

The carded one is a re-seal I picked up for my carded / boxed die-cast run. They may not be everybody's cup of tea but personally I really like the vintage die-cast (y)

View attachment 190187
Tremendous! Many thanks for sharing your examples, and well done for being the first person to do so! :)

Although I don't collect vintage die-cast personally, I do like the packaging, and the toys themselves certainly have a charm of their own.

Jeremy

supergoose

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Tremendous! Many thanks for sharing your examples, and well done for being the first person to do so! :)

Although I don't collect vintage die-cast personally, I do like the packaging, and the toys themselves certainly have a charm of their own.

Jeremy
Thanks Jeremy, indeed the packaging certainly pings out to me. I love the carded Die-Cast, not so much the boxed ones (I have a loose with box run of those excluding the bomber) but the carded ones I love. I'll stick up a pick of my run once I've finished my current umpteenth rearrangement of my room 😆🙈

Pomse2001

Grand Master

I was beginning to think there was no members left on the forum that collect die cast.

Finally we get some pictures of the die cast x-wing, thanks mate (y)

the re-seal looks fantastic, I like how they use a picture from the movie of the cardback, I never understood why they also did not do that with the box :unsure:

and the x-wing from your chilldhod also looks great, thanks for sharing them (y)

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
Very nice examples @supergoose!

I did/do have one of these, its possibly at my folks in a real sorry state. I think i have the tie fighter too. The lad across the road gifted them to me when i was a kid as he had become 'too old' to play with Star Wars🤣

Im sure i recall the little pilot was silver/gold tho🤔 perhaps mine was just worn?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom