Top favourite Star Wars games and why

Scarmanderg955

Youngling
1. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005)
Obvious one it was the first one I played and I have wonderful memories of playing it when I was much younger

2. Star Wars Clone Commando
I played this one on my PC and I really loved the story even though the game can be a bit repetitive at times with the missions it a tone of fun to play for the sake of the story.

3. Star Wars The Force Unleashed
I have not finished this game unfortunately but I hope one day to finish it, where to start amazing gameplay, great story, characters that you care about and amazing cutscenes. Plus it adds to the lore of Star Wars which to great.
4.Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 EA

These are together because they are pretty much the same the highlight is that they are both beautiful looking games the trailer look very similar tot the actual game. Plus its fun to play with games I put so many hours into the games despite the whole loot box crazy that happen these games are great but nothing can defeat the classics.

5. Star Wars Jedi Knight Academy
I am still playing the game its really hard and I have not finished the game yet but its still really fun to play the story so far is intriguing its similar to Jedi Knight Fallen order, but there are a lot more to it than Fallen order.

6. Star Wars The old republic
This game is great due to the fact that there is so much to explore in the galaxy this makes me feel like I am in the galaxy. Again the microtransactions make the game experience a bit annoying but I enjoy playing MMOs and RPGs.

I hope a gaming company make a star wars open survival game where you make your way through the galaxy and build yourself as a character. This includes your character's gear, weapond's and starcarft's. Like No Man's Sky but with a Star Wars's art style. What do you guys think of this suggestion.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Dark Forces
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight 2
X-Wing
TIE Fighter
Rogue Squadron
Racer
Battlefront 1 & 2 (PS2)
Battlefront 1 & 2 (PS4)
Shadows of the Empire

sith-smith

Grand Master
I'm currently playing the original Battlefront. I have the two new versions and the graphics are obviously far superior, but I like the gameplay on the first.
Also playing Empire at war - forces of corruption - Republic at war MOD
Liked Dark Forces games, particularly Jedi outcast.
Rogue Squadron.

Have recently bought Jedi - Fallen Order. But not started that yet.

Dantooine

Padawan
The only Star Wars games I really like are the arcade ones. The original Atari games from the 80's and Sega's Star Wars Arcade Trilogy. I have Star Wars Battle Pod running on the Teknoparrot emulator and that's ok playing for score. There not much to it and is the weakest if the bunch.

I imported a plug and play lightgun game called Blaster Strike that comes with a replica Han Solo pistol. It's all set around the original trilogy. It's pretty simple, but no other lightgun game let's you shoot Stormtroopers on Bespin.

The Disney Infinity OT game was ok. Again, as I like arcade games the on rails flying sections were pretty good. I generally only like games that stick to the OT films. I'll probably pick up the new Lego game at some point.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom