These are a few of my favourite things

theslider

Sith Lord
Thought I recognised that username, good to see you back!

Those are all exceptional pieces there!

tundra9

Sith Lord
Welcome back Ed, your liver must be having a tough time recovering mate, looks like you had a great time by the looks of the pics on fb! :lol: :lol:
Great limelight, love the miscard!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well its about ****ing time you god dam show off! & I'm not talking toys :mrgreen: glad you decided to do the rational thing for a free lad of your age & get some bloody ***** -

[youtube]uYXlK-Dktnk[/youtube]

& some not to bad bits of vintage plastic you've posted either :p

Grant

Sith Lord
Ed some great items showcased there. Gotta love that Tri Logo Jawa and the Jawa miscard.

Regards

Grant.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
e30318is said:
Hey Jez! Im pretty good thanks mate! Cheers dude, it feels like I've never been away! That Luke is the last piece that would ever leave my hands- probably the best gift I've received in my whole life!!

Jez said:
I still love your Jawa focus, maybe you need to get your little fella inside a sandcrawler?

Which little fella are we talking about here Jez :shock: :lol:

Browny- she's a corker ;) such a good laugh!

Mark- have you ever seen another example carded? I bought it just as I lost interest and never fully researched it. I've heard of loose one white arm examples, but haven't even seen a loose two white armed example.

Pomse- I will take some more photos for you ;)

Hi Ed, thanks :wink:

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Welcome back ed. I honestly thought we might have list you for good. I think you know my thoughts on those items.... Sweeeeeeet!

Sell uo the stuff you don't want, buy your EVO m3 and spray it like a sandcrawler! Ok maybe not. But at least get yourself posting a bit more. Good to have you back buddy!

Jez

Sith Lord
e30318is said:
Hey Jez! Im pretty good thanks mate! Cheers dude, it feels like I've never been away! That Luke is the last piece that would ever leave my hands- probably the best gift I've received in my whole life!!

Jez said:
I still love your Jawa focus, maybe you need to get your little fella inside a sandcrawler?

Which little fella are we talking about here Jez :shock: :lol:

Browny- she's a corker ;) such a good laugh!

Mark- have you ever seen another example carded? I bought it just as I lost interest and never fully researched it. I've heard of loose one white arm examples, but haven't even seen a loose two white armed example.

Pomse- I will take some more photos for you ;)

I think we all know what Sandcrawler I was talking about
:lol:

e30318is

Sith Lord
Cheers guys, some great compliments there 8) Nice to be back talking toys again, its been too long!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom