The Vintage Rebellion Podcast - Episode 94 LAUNCHED

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
94facebook.jpg

The lads kick off by digging up some old fossils, as a tale of archaeological artefacts leads to a discussion on treasures lost and found.

A debate on Revenge items making it to store shelves is followed by latest acquisitions, with an update on last month's Kneesaa challenge. Has Rich succumbed to all things furry? You'll have to listen and find out!

Action Figure Face-off sees a General, a Dignitary, a Princess and a Bounty Hunter fight it out, with Jason surprising himself – and us – with his contribution. The lads discuss recent finds from around the Star Wars galaxy, and Pete's quiz brings all to their knees(aa).

In Rebel Briefings there's talk of exhibitions, auctions, and conventions past and present.

Rich interviews this month's special guest, US collector David Quinn, talking podcasts, prototypes and production, Celebrations, and the Empire State Collectors Club.

The show wraps up in fruity fashion with the boys taking a deep dive into yoghurt, as they explore Dairy Time's Jedi range, and ponder the sad lack of gooseberries today. All this and the usual fun and frivolities – look for the podcast in all the usual places.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
I have been laid up in bed all week with Covid so spent time catching up with the podcast. I was starting to feel better but Jason's singing brought on a relapse. Ha ha only kidding. I listened to the Ewoks quiz and as I drifted in and out of coronavirus delirium a thought occurred to me, if I was to be locked away in isolation for a few days perhaps it was time to give those Ewok movies from the eighties a go. Despite being a lifelong Star Wars fan I'd never actually committed to watching them. Remembering they had recently been added to Disney+ I settled in and watched them both. Maybe it's the covid talking but I really enjoyed them. A good slice of innocent 80s nostalgia without the angst and mayhem of modern times.

Enjoyed the David Quinn interview will definitely give his podcast a listen. Great to hear that the Vintage Rebellion is inspiring people to start their own shows.

I remember those Yogurts well, surely C3PO would have been better than Ewoks for banana? Or perhaps they'd seen his TOPPS trading card?

Great show as ever lads, cheered me up no end. Keep up the good work, looking forward to hearing the celebration report on the next episode. Yub Nub!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom